Chapter 4

Chapter Four

    "Disciple of Qingxi Pavilion, please go this way."

    Hearing this voice, Tang Feijue looked up and saw a woman dressed in ancient costume, wearing a pink palace dress, her black hair tied up with jade hairpins part.

    "Wow!" Following Tang Feijue, the belated Cheng Lin subconsciously yelled when he saw the young lady, with surprise in his eyes.

    "Where is this place?"

    In everyone's eyes, there are green mountains, green waters, beautiful sky and blue sky. The scenery is unique, so beautiful that it doesn't look like the scenery that should appear in the last days. Even, before the end of the world, those tourist attractions could not compare to the scenery in front of them.

    It was as if they had entered a fairyland on earth.

    "Disciple of Qingxi Pavilion, please go this way." Seeing that Tang Feijue did not respond, the woman in pink palace attire repeated it again, staring at Tang Feijue with a pair of beautiful eyes.

    "It's me?" Tang Feijue was taken aback. Although the voice was sweet and pleasant, there was a mechanical and cold tone in it.

    Not like a human, but like a robot performing a task.

    The woman raised her hand as a "please" gesture, Tang Feijue hesitated for a moment, then walked in that direction.

    "Hey, what about us?" Cheng Lin and the others were startled, shouting to follow, but they were stopped by the woman raising her hand.

    Tang Feijue stopped and looked back at the woman.

    "If you are not a disciple of Qingxi Pavilion, please go to the test square and find relevant personnel to take the qualification test." The woman in pink stretched out her hand to stop Cheng Lin and others, and explained.

    Cheng Lin scratched his head and muttered: "Could it be because the boss has awakened the ability, but we haven't awakened the ability?" "

    Boss, you go there first, and come to find you after we have tested our aptitude. "

    All this is too weird, he has never encountered such a situation in his previous life. Now, I can only follow the instructions of the woman in pink.

    Tang Feijue nodded, turned around and walked towards a tall building not far away.

    After watching Tang Feijue leave, Cheng Lin asked the woman in pink: "Miss, where should I go to the test square?" The

    woman in pink smiled and pointed the direction for several people. Just when the few people were about to walk towards the test square, Cheng Lin suddenly asked in surprise: "Didn't Xiao Ci and Ye Meizi come in?" His voice fell, and

    Xiao Ci's figure jumped out of the blue light door not far away. out. Immediately afterwards, Ye Chulan walked out of it.

    Cheng Lin waved his hand: "Xiao Ci, Ye Meizi."

    "Where is this?" Xiao Ci was also taken aback when he saw this space for the first time, and asked.

    "We don't know, but now we have to go to the test square first." Cheng Lin explained, then looked at Ye Chulan, and said: "Meizi Ye, you are a supernatural being, and you should go to the same place with the boss. Go there."

    Cheng Lin pointed to the direction Tang Feijue left.

    Soon, Cheng Lin and the others walked towards the test square, only Ye Chulan and the woman in pink were left in place.