Chapter 13

Chapter Thirteen

    Hearing Tang Feijue's question, the leader was taken aback, and then said with an uneasy expression, "That small town is passable, but it's a bit weird. Our people went in and searched, but there wasn't a single zombie."

    " Isn't that good?"

    "But people will die inside!" The man paused, and then explained: "It's inexplicably weird, but all the team members who participated in the task of searching the town will eventually die suddenly for no reason. Over time, It became a ghost town there."

    Hearing this, Ye Chulan wondered, "Has no one investigated the cause?"

    "Who would dare! Later, we would rather go a little further and go to other places to collect supplies, but no one dared Then enter that small town."

    When the leader saw Tang Feijue and his party, although they were in a hurry and looked tired, their clothes were neat and tidy. In the last days, such people are all capable, and there is a girl in the team who seems to be well protected.

    His eyes lit up, and he asked, "Do you want to join our camp?"

    Tang Feijue shook his head before replying, "Sorry, we don't have the intention at the moment."

    Although it's a pity, this kind of thing can't be forced, The man regretted: "That's a pity. It's not convenient to travel at night. If you want to rest here overnight, you can try to get as close to the gate of the camp as possible. There are people patrolling nearby at any time, taking care of each other, and it's safer." "Thank

    you " Tang Feijue thanked, then drove the car and followed those people to the vicinity of the survivors' camp.

    This survivor camp is probably transformed from a viewing park. Not far from the gate of the camp, there is an artificial river flowing through it, with some aquatic plants floating in it.

    A high protective fence was built around the survivors' camp, and the barbed wire hanging on it reflected the cold light, like a ferocious beast, with its mouth wide open and its fangs exposed, pointing at the outside world.     Near the gate of the camp, there is a square. At this moment, the sky will be dark, and there are several groups of people waiting in the square, planning to rest here for the night, and set off early the next morning.

    Seeing Ye Chulan and the others, some people turned their heads to look at them, with vigilance and curiosity in their eyes, as if they were considering the strength of the group.

    Tang Feijue ignored those scrutinizing and probing eyes. People who needed vigil at night were assigned vigil tasks.

    Ye Chulan offered to watch the midnight, saying: "I haven't learned how to drive yet, so I will watch the midnight, so that those who want to drive can have a good rest. I can sleep during the day." In fact, it's okay for her not to sleep

    .

    Seeing Ye Chulan's insistence, Tang Feijue agreed.

    After late at night, the sound of insects could be heard from time to time around. The survivor camp is close to the small town called a "ghost town" by the survivors.

    At around eleven o'clock in the evening, Ye Chulan got out of the car and asked the night watchman to go back to the car to rest. Cheng Lin yelled, and said to Ye Chulan: "There is something wrong at night, wake us up."

    After speaking, he opened the car door, got in the car, closed his eyes, and fell asleep after a while.

    Ye Chulan leaned in front of the car, looked at the ghost town in the distance, and thought seriously. Soon, she poked out her consciousness and headed in that direction.