Chapter 36

Chapter Thirty-Six

    When Tang Feijue said the name "Heng Chengshuang", Ye Chulan's eyes lit up slightly, and she nodded.

    She had just met Heng Chengshuang.

    According to Heng Chengshuang's feud with the scientific research institute, it should be feasible to find him to cooperate.

    Ye Chulan and Tang Feijue walked towards the residence while talking.

    On the way, Ye Chulan said again: "In the alien space, you should have passed the third-floor assessment and have the qualification to enter the fourth floor. However, I suggest you not to enter the fourth floor for the time being."

    Tang Feijue looked sideways at Ye Chulan, and said, "The reason."

    "When you passed the second-level assessment, you should have used your mental power to construct a mental power field to pass this level of assessment. In the second-floor acrobatic field, in the mental power field left by others, there are their own understandings of spiritual power." "I

    think this should be useful to you," Ye Chulan explained.

    In Ye Chulan's initial setting for the skill field on the second floor, he first searched for disciples from various sects in the world of cultivating immortals to construct the spiritual power fields one by one.

    Then, when the survivors on the blue star enter the second floor, their assessment is also to use their own spiritual power to construct a spiritual force field and place them in this floor to be eligible to enter the next floor.

    After the completely different abilities and cultures of the two worlds collide, something even more unusual is bound to emerge.

    And the promise made by various sects in the world of cultivating immortals is to allow disciples of corresponding strengths from each sect to enter this level, which is equivalent to another trial of the secret realm.

    All the secret realms in the world of cultivating immortals are left by the predecessors or the powerful. Based on her and Ji Yuebai's abilities, creating such a secret realm is not a big problem.

    Moreover, she had also entered the second-floor showroom, where countless people created different mental power fields, and some people's spiritual power fields even she was amazed by.

    "You want me to train my mental strength again?"

    "It's roughly the meaning." Ye Chulan nodded.

    "I understand." Tang Feijue didn't say anything more. After returning to his residence, the kitchen smelled like food.

    After coming to the central base, these days, Cheng Lin is trying hard to awaken his abilities, and Xiao Ci has awakened the gold-type abilities in advance. From time to time, they will go to the mission hall of the central base to pick up some tasks for exercise.

    The usual task of preparing three meals a day was given to Zhang Yitian.

    After Zhang Yitian brought out the food, when she saw Tang Feijue and Ye Chulan coming back, she greeted, "Everyone, come and eat soon." After everyone came to the table, they saw the food on the table

    . There were two soups attached, and I couldn't help but admire: "Tiantian, you are awesome."

    Zhang Yitian smiled, and after taking a seat, looked at Xiao Ci beside him, and explained: "This meal, there is also Xiao Ci's Help, if I am alone, I will definitely not be able to do it."