Chapter 25

Chapter Twenty-Five

    Yuan Li looked at the little girl in front of him, and his heart moved slightly. Thinking of the name she said, he said calmly, "Boy Xu wants you to give me the list?"

    Ye Chulan took out the name from her pocket. A ball of paper, about the size of an A4 paper after unfolding, was handed over to Yuan Li.

    Looking at the crumpled paper, Yuan Li seemed to have nothing to say. But when he took it over and looked at it twice, his expression became serious.

    "I think there should be some people in this base who don't want Xu Tianyi to see you, so Xu Tianyi handed over this list to me and asked me to do it for you." Ye Chulan explained.

    On this list, there are detailed records of the names of the major families colluding with each other. If someone with a heart sees the names on this list, they may know that it almost includes many famous and important people in the central base.

    This is a list that is not very favorable for them.

    No matter how tightly you cover it, there will be rumors leaking out.

    From the moment Xu Tian entered the central base, he was already under surveillance. Under such circumstances, they would not be willing to let Xu Tianyi see Yuan Li.

    But Ye Chulan is different, a little girl who just entered the central base, who would guard against it? In other words, no one would have thought that Ye Chulan would be able to meet Yuan Li, the former leader of the Central Base.

    Although Yuan Li has retired, his prestige still exists. After the list was in his hands, no one else dared to think about it.

    Yuan Li put away the list, first he lowered his head and said to his good grandson: "Xiao Lang, you stay in the car first, how about we go and play with your father later?" Yuan Long looked at his

    grandfather , looked at Ye Chulan again, nodded obediently, and said, "Sister, goodbye."

    Ye Chulan smiled and waved after hearing this.

    "Little girl, I have received this list." After Yuan Long boarded the car, Yuan Li said, "I wonder if you can do me a favor?"

    "You talk first." Ye Chulan agreed without haste, and looked at Yuan Li.

    "Help me take a message to Xu Xiaozi, just say that I will protect him." Yuan Li smiled, his eyes were clear, and smile lines appeared at the end of his eyes.

    Ye Chulan inexplicably felt that the old man in front of him was smiling like an old fox.

    "Is it just this sentence?" Ye Chulan pondered over what Old Master Yuanli asked her to bring, and found something unusual.

    She is not someone close to Mr. Yuan Li, even if she brings this sentence, will others really listen to her?

    Unless, the scene that is happening now will soon be known by interested people.

    "Yes." After Yuan Li finished speaking, he kindly pointed Ye Chulan to the location of the special operations team.

    After the old man Yuan Li got into the car, Ye Chulan watched the car go away, and then walked slowly towards the location of the special operations team.

    ...

    In the lobby of the special operations team, Xu Tian had just returned to his office when someone knocked on the door and broke in.

    The visitor was dressed in a black combat uniform, with a handsome face and the corners of his eyes slightly raised, with a gloomy feeling about him. The moment he saw Xu Tianyi, there seemed to be a ruthless gleam in those eyes.