Chapter 55

Chapter Fifty-Five

    Only Ning Xueheng heard that sentence.

    Ning Xueheng paused slightly.

    Immediately, she cast her eyes on Ye Chulan's face, stared at it for a moment, and said calmly, "Shall we talk?"

    "Okay." Ye Chulan nodded.

    The two found a quiet, undisturbed place. After taking her seat, Ye Chulan took the lead and said, "At the closing ceremony of the exchange meeting before, when you rescued people, I noticed the fluctuation of spiritual power. But this kind of fluctuation of spiritual power does not seem to be used by monks. "

    Ye Chulan looked at Ning Xueheng, and asked: "Can you tell me why?"

    Ning Xueheng pondered for a moment, and then said: "I need to confirm your identity."

    After finishing speaking, Ning Xueheng stretched out her hand Open your palms, facing Ye Chulan. On her wrist was an unpretentious bracelet carved with mysterious and intricate patterns.

    Ye Chulan raised her hand, a touch of spiritual power gushed out from her fingertips, and tapped lightly on Ning Xueheng's palm. That wisp of spiritual power entered Ning Xueheng's body through the contact parts of the two.

    After receiving that touch of spiritual power, Ning Xueheng closed her eyes and felt it carefully, then opened her eyes and looked at Ye Chulan.

    There was a faint shock in her eyes.

    Ning Xueheng said slowly: "I remember the idea you put forward at the meeting before. The records you said about the pre-Qin Qi fighters are all true. Moreover, the family I belong to is exactly the remnant of the pre-Qin in history. The last branch."

    "Do you know why in the pre-Qin period, those Qi refiners disappeared overnight for no reason?" Ning Xueheng looked at Ye Chulan and asked earnestly.

    "I have made some guesses." Ye Chulan nodded, relying on the existing materials from the pre-Qin period, she pieced together a conclusion.

    "It's because in the pre-Qin period, those qi refiners also encountered such devastating disasters as in this end of the world, right?"

    "That's right." Ning Xueheng nodded and said, "In the pre-Qin period, Qi refiners had to take advantage of the grace of heaven, practice continuously, and acquire the ability to fly into the sky and escape from the ground. It was not until the late pre-Qin period, when the era of the end of the law came.

    " A warrior, relying on the aura between heaven and earth to practice and survive. When the era of the end of the Dharma came, those pre-Qin qi practitioners relied on their talents to gather together, break through the void, work together to create a different space, and relocate around the world.

    This is the truth about the disappearance of pre-Qin qi practitioners overnight.

    In the pre-Qin Dharma-ending era, not all pre-Qin Qi practitioners participated in this different space project, and some people still stayed on the Blue Star, which had entered the Dharma-ending era.

    Because the spiritual energy was getting less and less, the survivors of the pre-Qin period who stayed on the blue star began to improve the formulas they practiced.

    Thus, Guwu was born.

    "Actually, now that the end of the world is coming, you have combined ancient martial arts and supernatural powers and promoted it, which is equivalent to creating another way of cultivation. This time the end of the world is coming, perhaps it is another opportunity, the glory of the pre-Qin period , I hope it can reappear." Ning Xueheng praised.