Chapter 59

Chapter Fifty-Nine

    Finally, an hour later, everyone saw the garment processing factory hidden among the mountains.

    Seeing the outline of the garment processing factory from a distance, everyone finally let out a long breath. And Chen Xuanbei was also temporarily released. After seeing the garment factory, Ye Chulan stopped training him.

    "Finally found this garment factory!" Someone said excitedly.

    Hu Jianrui was also a little excited. He raised his hand to let everyone restrain their inner excitement, and said: "When you see this garment processing factory, everyone should not relax your vigilance. Although there are not many zombies nearby, there may also be zombies." There are other dangers."

    Ye Chulan quietly stretched out her consciousness, and swept in the direction of the garment processing factory. She has a clear overview of the situation in the garment processing factory.

    Although there were not many zombies wandering outside, there were still a small number of zombies in orange overalls wandering around the factory in the garment processing factory. Some zombies had broken hands, and some had eyeballs falling out.

    Fortunately, those clothes were safely placed in a large warehouse, and were not destroyed by wandering zombies.

    Hu Jianrui beckoned, and was planning to get everyone together to discuss the next action.

    At this time, Ye Chulan suddenly took a step forward, her eyes fell into the deep and dense jungle, and she frowned slightly.

    Seeing this, Chen Xuanbei, who had been paying attention to Ye Chulan's movements, asked in surprise, "What's the matter?"

    He stared at the direction Ye Chulan was looking in a little panic.

    Hearing the conversation between Chen Xuanbei and Ye Chulan, Hu Jianrui turned around and asked, "What's the matter?"

    Ye Chulan took a deep breath, and said in a deep voice, "There are mutant beasts!"

    "What!"

    Listen Upon hearing Ye Chulan's words, Hu Jianrui and the soldiers took the lead in pointing their guns at the jungle, keeping their eyes on the jungle and paying attention to all the movements.

    "Although there are few zombies in this place, there are a lot of wild beasts, and they all mutate into mutant beasts." Ye Chulan quickly explained.

    She paused, felt carefully with her spiritual sense, and said an accurate number: "Five mutated tigers..." "

    And wolves!"

    Ye Chulan just finished speaking, as if to echo her words , The roar of tigers and the howl of wolves sounded in the deep and dense jungle!

    Hu Jianrui's face changed slightly, and he immediately ordered: "Shoot! Run towards the garment processing factory!"

    "Bang! Bang! Bang!"

    With the sound of gunfire, the mutant beasts hidden in the jungle appeared. After the apocalypse, the beasts mutated, and their size was much larger than before the apocalypse.

    The tall figure rushed over fiercely, like a hill.

    Everyone was running in the direction of the garment processing factory, turning their heads while running, and shooting the mutant beasts with guns. A soldier who ran slowly was thrown to the ground by a mutated wolf. The sharp claws of the soldier slammed hard, and the soldier's body was instantly torn apart.