Chapter 10

chapter Ten

    The moment Tang Feijue entered the alien space, he woke up. Fortunately, in the apocalyptic world, they are alert at night and get up quickly whenever there is a situation, and now they will not appear in the space with disheveled clothes.

    In the alien space, the mist shrouded in the morning, and the tall buildings not far away loomed.

    He wandered outside the tall building, holding a crystal nucleus in his hand, and glanced into the attic from time to time. The old man who was guarding the door glared at him several times before Mo Yu came late.

    "Teacher Mo."

    Mo Yu turned around and saw Tang Feijue, a little strange: "Disciple Tang, shouldn't you go to the second floor? Why are you still wandering around on the first floor?"

    Tang Feijue stepped forward and handed over the crystal nucleus in his hand Going out, before he could speak, Mo Yu took a step back with a wave of his sleeves, and said, "I don't accept bribes." "..."

    Tang Feijue's expression froze, and he quickly realized, explaining, "I want to ask Mr. Mo to study this There is an inexplicable substance inside, which is harmful to the human body, how to solve this problem?"

    Mo Yu hesitated for a moment before reaching out to take the crystal nucleus, and the moment his consciousness came out, he frowned slightly, Said: "Okay, I'll do some research, and you will come to me next time."

    "Thank you, Teacher Mo."

    "Go to the second floor and study hard." Mo Yu instructed, and then walked into the first floor with his sleeves.

    More than half of his ten or so students have successfully advanced to the second floor. It seems that he has to work harder to send the rest of them to the second floor so that they have free time.

    Tang Feijue followed the guidance from the building to the second floor, opened the door and walked in.

    "Boom!"

    It was as if a small sound exploded in Tang Feijue's ears. He raised his eyes and saw the vast starry sky, deep and dazzling.

    Those twinkling stars hanging in the night seemed to have an unusual attraction, guiding him and calling him.

    Tang Feijue followed his heart and raised his hand to grab a star. The star turned into a speck of light and lay in his palm.

    There is heaven and earth inside.

    For some reason, when Tang Feijue looked at the spot of light, this word sounded in his heart. He subconsciously clenched the spot of light, and his consciousness slowly sank.

    He spied into a small world.

    Or, say it is a kind of spiritual illusion.

    In his previous life, he had encountered those with psychic powers. Those with psychic powers are good at constructing illusions, all kinds of beautiful illusions, arouse the deep desire of human beings, and immerse people in beautiful illusions, so that they can kill people invisible.

    People with psychic powers are most suitable for assassination missions.

    After Tang Feijue put down the speck of light, it turned into a star again, hanging high in the night. In his eyes, there seemed to be a faint and slender thread connecting the stars seen in front of him one after another, weaving into a star net.

    "Boom!"

    In the alien space, the afterglow of the setting sun dissipated, and it was finally silent.