Chapter 48

Chapter Forty-eight

    When everyone is pulled into the alien space by the familiar azure blue brilliance, there is a pure white space around them.

    For a moment, everyone thought of the torture they experienced here a few months ago.

    Could it be that this time, what problems have arisen in the alien space to test them?

    Just when everyone was thinking wildly, after the hazy white mist in front of them cleared, a long corridor appeared in front of everyone.

    On both sides of the corridor, there are doors made of solid wood. The doorknobs are facing outwards, and a key hung by a red string hangs on it.

    Soon, a slightly cold voice sounded: "The end of the year is approaching..."

    Everyone waited with bated breath, but found that the serious voice only spoke half a sentence, and then fell silent.

    Soon, it was replaced by another slightly soft and cheerful voice: "In order to celebrate the arrival of the New Year, we have specially prepared a carnival feast for you." When this voice sounded, everyone heard it, as if it was

    real There is a kind of cheerful atmosphere of the New Year.

    "In front of each of you, a long corridor appeared. There are sixteen rooms on both sides of the corridor. You need to open each room in order. Some rooms have prepared small New Year gifts for you , some rooms are connected to other rooms, and when the two of you meet, there will be a competition." "The winner

    , move on; the loser, automatically return to the first room, and start over again. At the end of the first room is the ultimate gift package. There, there will be surprises waiting for everyone.”

    Finally, the cheerful voice said again: “Happy New Year everyone.”

    After listening to the cheerful voice, everyone finished speaking. After the last sentence was completely silent, they raised their eyes and looked at the corridor in front of them.

    Some people were bold and didn't think about it at all. They went straight to the door of the room numbered one, unlocked it with the key, and walked into the room.

    And some people were suspicious and did not dare to take the initiative to open the door. They stood still in place without any movement, wanting to see how the mysterious power in this alien space would react.

    What will happen if you don't break through?

    In Qingxi Pavilion, Ye Chulan and Ji Yuebai stood side by side, looking at the situation in the alien space.

    When she realized that someone wanted to be lazy and didn't want to go through the barrier, Ye Chulan slightly raised her eyebrows and said, "Want to be lazy? Actually, it's okay." As soon as the words fell,

    Ye Chulan closed her eyes, and her spiritual consciousness spread out. With the lift of her fingertips, several flashes of light fell on those survivors who did not want to break through.

    Looking at Ye Chulan's movements, Ji Yuebai asked, "Did you let those people fall into a deep sleep?" "

    They don't want to participate in this carnival feast, so I can't force them. Let them have a good sleep, although some It's a pity, but this is their own choice. When they wake up, maybe their spirits will become better."

    Temporarily organizing this breakthrough still requires a certain ability. Maintaining the order within requires not only extremely powerful consciousness and abilities, but also a certain level of logical thinking ability.