Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    Although nothing has changed at the exchange meeting, a day in the alien space is enough to make many people lose the intention of actively talking.

    As soon as Xu Tian stood on the stage, his handsome and outstanding appearance made everyone present happy, and everyone stopped their movements and looked at him.

    Among the people present, in addition to the people in the central base, which one of the supernatural beings sent out from the other three bases is not a human being?

    In the past few days since I came to the central base, I have already inquired clearly about the distribution of forces in the central base. Among them, the special operations team is the leader of the official powers, and Xu Tianyi, the captain, has attracted much attention.

    Xu Tianyi looked calm, he was used to this kind of scene and was not surprised. As soon as he opened his mouth, his voice was transparent and gentle, but it was convincing with a kind of deterrent force.

    Hearing Xu Tianyi's voice, Ye Chulan paused for a moment, and then realized that she couldn't help sighing inwardly: Xu Tianyi is really suitable to be a leader.

    Xu Tianyi defined his ability as field control, which turned out to be true.

    He integrated this ability into the scene, actively controlled the atmosphere of the scene, and even everyone's attention was unconsciously affected by it, with a convincing meaning.

    Although Xu Tianyi's ability is not powerful, it should not be underestimated.

    At the exchange meeting, everyone listened attentively to Xu Tianyi's speech, and there was something about the way this exchange meeting was going on.

    A few days before the start of the exchange meeting, the head of the base deliberately found Xu Tianyi and told him his true thoughts. The central base is currently facing reorganization, and with the previous internal experiment incident in the scientific research institute, the cohesion within the base urgently needs to be integrated.

    The entire exchange meeting will be announced to the public.

    It is not only the invited supernatural beings who can participate in this exchange meeting. Anyone who has the ability and dares to challenge can come to this exchange meeting.

    Moreover, after the exchange meeting is over, the official will fully announce the basic usage skills of all abilities.

    On the eve of the exchange meeting, Xu Tianyi specially invited the leaders of the participants from the other three major bases to discuss how to achieve the best results for this exchange meeting.

    At this moment, Xu Tianyi stood on the stage and invited the leaders of the other three major bases who participated in the meeting to come on stage. The representative of the Haikou Base is Xie Han, the representative of the Southwest Base is Shen Yuming, and the representative of the Oasis Base is a woman.

    About thirty years old, with a calm face, elegant temperament and a kind of indifference.

    Tang Feijue had stayed in the oasis base for three months, and had a certain understanding of the supernatural being in the oasis base. Seeing the expression on Ye Chulan's face, he explained in a low voice: "The supernatural being in the oasis base His name is Ning Xueheng, and he is a person with a healing ability."

    "A person with a healing ability?" Ye Chulan was a little puzzled.

    "It is said that Ning Xueheng can heal anyone who is still alive. However, no one has seen the whole process of her treatment. After the wounded are brought, Ning Xueheng will ask outsiders to leave and do it alone. Healing."