Chapter 49

Chapter Forty-Nine

    When Xu Tianyi invited Ye Chulan to join the special operations team, Ye Chulan asked Xu Tianyi a question.

    What is Xu Tianyi's ability?

    The special operations team was established before the end of the world. As the captain of the special operations team, his ability must be very strong. Even Xu Tianyi had successfully awakened his abilities before the end of the world.

    He defined his ability as field control.

    During these days in the special operations team, Ye Chulan had never seen Xu Tianyi use his abilities.

    She was curious as to what kind of ability this field control ability was.

    Xu Tianyi hooked his lips, showing a smile, with a casual posture, and only responded: "Come and try."

    Ye Chulan took the lead and seized the initiative, turned his palms around, and used a little strength to get close. Cut away.

    "Bang!"

    Xu Tianyi turned his eyes slightly, but as if he had already known Ye Chulan's movements, he raised his hand and grabbed Ye Chulan's wrist fiercely, pressing down.

    At the same time, the body moved back slightly, just in time to avoid Ye Chulan's slightly bent elbow attack from sideways.     After fighting several times, Ye Chulan raised her eyes to stare at Xu Tianyi, and said clearly

    , "Prediction?"

The movements are normal, either dodging or attacking.

    Repeatedly like this, finally let Ye Chulan know the key point.

    No.

    wrong.

    Ye Chulan frowned slightly, if it was just to predict this ability, it would definitely not be Xu Tianyi's ability.

    The ability to predict is only an ability that can be developed for those who have been immersed in this way for many years.

    As Xu Tianyi is the captain of the special operations team, even Lou Yihuai, a power user with a fifth-level fire ability, can only be ranked below him. His ability is definitely more than that simple.

    Thinking of this, Ye Chulan raised her eyes and said, "Come again."

    Ye Chulan stepped forward again, raised her feet slightly, and kicked out with a flying move. The completed bending angle bends down and splits away.

    "Bang!"

    The two separated again.

    "You didn't use the ability?" Ye Chulan frowned suspiciously.

    "I used it." Xu Tian nodded, then looked up at Ye Chulan, and said, "But you haven't used the ability yet. In the competition just now, you have been using your body skills and strength. "

    Ye Chulan nodded, didn't speak any more, a touch of spiritual power began to emerge from the palm of her hand, and she slashed away again. Her whole body leaped up and stood up out of thin air.

    One second, two seconds, three seconds.

    In just three seconds, Xu Tianyi counted silently in his heart, Ye Chulan had already approached.

    A palm with spiritual power came close.

    But all of a sudden, Ye Chulan's body suddenly stopped, and he was only a short distance away from Xu Tianyi.