Chapter 32

Chapter Thirty-Two

    The unidentified object stared fiercely at Ye Chulan with reddish eyes, and did not dare to move for a while.

    Ye Chulan continued: "Before he died, Lin Xuan learned of the cause of Ji Xinyu's death. At that moment, the great regret made him awaken his abilities. Resentment, complaints, pain, helplessness, the breeding of these emotions, the birth of You are a monster."

    "You used Lin Xuan's name to take revenge on those social people who broke into Hongchuan High School, but you also took revenge on those teams who came to rescue. After taking revenge, you didn't stop, but Continue to curl up in this stadium and take revenge on everyone who comes."     "You think...all adults in the world deserve to die, don't you?" Ye Chulan raised her eyebrows lightly, guessing: "Because Lin Xuan's death Emotions have affected you, and you feel that all adults are philistines and cunning, sinister and liars, and they are not pure at all." "     You want to clean up all these things you hate!" "     And all of this is just you Greedy excuse."     Ji Xinyu and Lin Xuan were so innocent that they became an excuse for the monster in front of them to kill someone. The monster in front of him was born because of Lin Xuan's emotions before he died, and it feeds on it, eating away all kinds of negative emotions and growing continuously, and its ability is getting stronger and stronger.     An ear-piercing scream came from the unknown object in front of him, Ye Chulan raised his hand to cover it with a touch of spiritual light, sealed off his own senses, raised his hand and slashed at it with two knives.     Those reddish eyes were full of anger and uneasiness, and the blade slanted across in an instant, cutting off half of his body.     In that voice, the anger grew.     Out of the corner of Ye Chulan's eyes, she saw the three people who were trapped in the illusion not far behind. Their faces showed pain, as if they were addicted to the illusion and could not extricate themselves.     "Zheng!"     The blades staggered, emitting a faint light.     Ye Chulan took a step back with her strength, then leaned forward slightly, stabbing the unknown object with two knives in her hand.     "Stab!"

    The two knives stabbed in from both ends, one left and one right.

    The pair of reddish eyes stared, suddenly lost their spirits, and even the body turned into a puddle of pus, dripping on the ground.

    After withdrawing the knife, Ye Chulan turned around and walked towards Tang Feijue and the other three. After the unknown object died, all the illusions it set up before were broken, and the three people in front of them quickly returned to normal.

    After Lin Weiwei came back to his senses, Ren was in a daze, looked at the scene behind Ye Chulan, and asked in surprise, "This is it?"

    Ye Chulan explained: "We all fell into a fantasy just now, Lin Xuan The huge resentment caused by Ji Xinyu's death gave birth to the monster in front of me. However, once the monster dies, the illusion will naturally be broken." "Ji Xinyu

    ? Lin Xuan?" Lin Weiwei asked puzzled.

    "In your illusion, isn't there something that happened after the end of Hongchuan High School?" Ye Chulan was a little surprised to hear Lin Weiwei's doubts.

    Lin shook his head slightly, recalling the scene in the illusion just now, feeling a little regretful in his heart.

    Tang Feijue guessed: "This illusion should be aimed at the things that each of us regretted but failed to accomplish in our hearts, to satisfy a dream, let us immerse ourselves in this illusion, and kill people invisible." As for the illusion that Ye Chulan saw

    , Why not something about herself...

    Maybe it's because she has a strong mind, or because she has never had any regrets so far.

    The specific reason is only known to Ye Chulan herself.

    Thinking of this, Tang Feijue raised his eyes to look at Ye Chulan.

    When Ye Chulan heard what Tang Feijue said, she understood, she hadn't thought that the unknown object would create illusions based on different shortcomings of each person.

    After briefly talking about what happened in the stadium, as well as the matter between Lin Xuan and Ji Xinyu, he raised the notebook and continued, "This notebook is what Ji Xinyu left behind. , I picked it up in the grove just now."

    And Yu Chen seemed a little dissatisfied with being the first to fall into the illusion, so he stood aside and said nothing. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a few words written on the wall not far away, and he walked straight over.

    Hospital, looking for medicine.

    After pondering the origin of these words for a while, Yu Chen turned around and greeted: "Here are four words, which should be left by the mission search team."

    Ye Chulan walked over to take a look, and then asked: "Is there a hospital near here?"

    "There is a hospital, not far from Hongchuan High School. The name is Hongchuan Hospital." Hearing this, Lin Weiwei took out a map and searched for the sign of the hospital on the map.

    After finding the location of Hongchuan Hospital, Lin Weiwei said, "Go out the back door of Hongchuan High School, go straight for 200 meters, turn right and walk about 500 meters, which is the location of Hongchuan Hospital." It is clearly written on the

    map .

    According to the floor plan seen at the gate of Hongchuan High School before, the four found the back door of Hongchuan High School. The back door is two tall iron doors covered with red paint, part of which has fallen off due to age.

    On the handle of the back door, the four of them saw a handprint with dried blood, and their hearts sank suddenly. They were not optimistic about the search team's trace.

    It only took five minutes to run all the way to Hongchuan Hospital.

    There are more zombies in Hongchuan Hospital, and even the four of them possess supernatural powers, and their steps are stopped outside the hospital.

    Yu Chen frowned and said strangely: "What's in this hospital that the search team wants to go in at all costs? There are so many zombies outside the hospital." "It's said in the message that they are

    looking for medicine." Ye Chulan looked at it in disbelief At the gate of the hospital blocked by zombies in the distance, he frowned and explained.

    In addition, the incidental task should be to move some precision instruments in this hospital.

    Ye Chulan turned to look at Lin Weiwei, and said, "Weiwei."

    Lin Weiwei hesitated a little, and asked aloud, "Do you want me to send you in?"