Loki/Avengers - Rewind

(au where Loki never came to new York)
You felt so cold, you could feel so much pain in your body.
The last thing you remember was having a party with the team.
You opened your eyes and looked around to see you were in a dark room.
Your eyes traveled up until you saw someone familiar.

"No..." You whispered as he smiled wickedly.

"Hello, Y/N." He said as you tried to break out of the restraints around your wrists and ankles that were secured to a chair.

"You fucking died!" You scream at Rumlow as he chuckled lowly.

"Aww, come one darling. You know I can't be killed." He said as you stopped struggling and tried to catch your breath.

"Hydra was taken down. What did you do to the team?" You growled as he came closer to you, he pulled up a chair in front of you and sat on in backwards, still facing you.

"They're perfectly safe, it's not them I want." He said as you glared at him.

"They'll fucking find me, and they'll kill you once and for all." You growled as he chuckled again.

"Sometimes I forget how sweet and innocent those Avengers made you. Don't worry, darling they won't be looking for you. They won't even notice you're gone, I made sure they all forgot about you." He said as your eyes widened and you looked between both of his eyes.

"What?" You whispered before you heard the door to the small dark room open.
You looked up to see a familiar face.

"Wanda..." You whispered as Brock smiled.

"Seems we both had something in common, we both could see how much potential you have. The team saw your potential but they were more glad to have you stay the polite little hero. Brock needed help, so I wiped their memory of you, just to save them from grieving." Wanda replied as you felt yourself pale.

"No, no please. Wanda please, don't do this." You begged as you felt tears in your eyes.

"It'll get easier." She whispered as you began to cry softly.
Brock reached up and wiped away your tears before you leapt forward and tried to bite him.

"Look at you, still so fiesty." He said as you glared at him.

"I'll leave you to think about all of this." He said before he got up and left with Wanda.

"I fucking hate the both of you!" You screamed as loud as you could before the door slammed shut.
You began to sob your eyes out.
The team forgot everything, everything about you.
And they couldn't save you.
But, there was someone you knew a long time ago that could help you.
It was risky, it was more than risky but it was your only hope.
You closed your eyes and took in a deep breath.

"Come on, I know you're out there somewhere." You whispered as your mind searched every corner of the nine realms.

"Loki!" You shouted as you finally found him, your eyes glowed as you focused in on him.

"Who goes there?!" You heard a voice respond as you sighed in relief.

"Loki, it's Y/N. I know it's been a long time, but I didn't know who else to reach out to. I need your help." You whispered as you closed your eyes, waiting for an answer.

"Well, I can't exactly help you old friend. Seems I'm in some trouble myself, I suppose I'll see you in another 300 years." He said as your eyes widened.

"Loki! Wait, please! Please you don't understand, I'm in a lot of trouble. They're going to hurt and torture me and make me into a monster, please." You begged, you heard silence and prayed he was still there.

"I've been inprisoned, Y/N. I can't help you." He said as you felt tears roll down your face.

"Come on, Loki. It's not like you to follow rules. I know you can break out, please I'm desperate." You whispered before you heard the door open again.
Brock came in and punched you across the face.

"Fucking bitch, you really think you can use your power and we won't notice?" He growled as you spat blood out and panted.

"Fuck you." You growled as yoh chuckled, he brought out a key and released the restraints before he dragged you out by your hair.

"Myab you want to get reacquainted with your old friend the chair." He growled as you screamed and struggled against him.

"Let me go!" You screamed and screamed as loud as you could before he threw you into another room.
He managed to strap you into the chair and connect the wires to your head as you sobbed.
He grabbed a mouth guard and just before he clipped it in you managed to whisper one last thing.

"Loki, please."

--

Loki sat in his cell with his head in his hands.
He'd heard everything, your screams and pleads rang throughout his mind.

"Brother! I've brought your breakfast!" Loki heard his brother say as he looked up to see Thor.

"Thor! Thor please, you have to listen to me. I got a message from an old friend, she's in trouble and I need to help her. Please, I just need to be free for a small amount of time and then I'll be back in this cell." He begged as his brother looked at him in confusion.

"Loki, those tricks don't work on me anymore." Thor said as Loki glared at him.

"Then I hope you forgive me for this brother." Loki whispered before he closed his eyes.
When he opened them again he saw that his spell had worked, he'd switched bodies with his brother.

"Loki! You snake! Let me out!" Thor shouted inside the cell and inside Loki's body.

"I'm sorry, brother. It won't be for long."

--

You could barely comprehend anything, you were so dazed and confused.
Everything hurt.
You felt someone pick you up as you weakly fought against them.

"No, please. No more." You whispered weakly as the person craddled you gently.

"Shh, Y/N you're safe. I've got you." You heard a voice you didn't recognise say.
You opened your eyes a little to see Brock in a pool of his own blood.

"What's happening?" You whispered before you slowly passed out in the strangers arms.

When you awoke again you felt soft material all around you.
You groaned softly before you felt someone hold your hand.
You opened your eyes to see a large blonde man in front of you.
You screamed before he covered your mouth.

"Calm down! It's me, it's Loki!" He shouted, his hand still covering your mouth.

"I swapped bodies with Thor in order to get out." He said before slowly taking his hand away from you.
Suddenly you jumped up and wrapped his arms around him.

"I don't care, you're here." You whispered as you began to cry.
He wrapped his arms around you in return and held you tightly.

"Tell me what happened." He whispered as you held onto him tighter.
You'd missed him so much.

"It's a long story, but someone from my past came back." You whispered as you pulled away and looked at him.

"I was with a team, we would help keep the earth safe. But, that man that kidnapped me he had help from a witch and he made them all forget about me." You continued as he nodded a little.

"Maybe I could use my magic to get their memories back. But, I can't in this body. I need you to come back to Asgard with me and free me from prison." He said as you looked at him.

"You freed me, it's only fair I do the same." You whispered making him smile.

"I missed you so much."