Bucky - I Don't Understand

Brozone6

(TW mentions of sexual assault)

The mind is a funny thing, isn't it?

You had learnt to love the pain you got from Hydra. Your mind knew the pain wouldn't end so instead of it feeling fear, it felt pleasure.

You laid in your cell, covered in blood and wounds as you breathed evenly and chuckled softly.

Bucky was thrown into the cell with you and glared at you.

"Stop looking so fucking happy about being beaten." He growled as you looked at him.

"It's going to happen either way... May as well enjoy it." You said as he grumbled and slid down the wall.

"You're a fucking sicko." He growled as you sat up slowly.

"What they do this time?" You asked as he glared at you.

"I'm not fucking talking to you." He grumbled back before you sat beside him and rested your head on his shoulder.

"Elctro-shocks." He muttered, you looked up at him noticing tears in his eyes.

"You okay?" You whispered as he chuckled dryly.

"Of course I'm not okay, you idiot." He growled as you sighed and closed your eyes, still resting against his shoulder.

"I don't care if you're mean to me... I know deep down you like me." You muttered before Bucky rested his head against yours.

"Yeah... Don't tell anyone."

--

You laid in your small dirty bed, Bucky across from you like usual.

"Does it always feel like that?" You whispered as Bucky closed his eyes and sighed.

"No, Y/N... What they did...what they do, that's not how it's supposed to be done." He whispered, his back still turned away from you.

"What do you mean?" You asked, turning over to stare at his back.

He sighed and turned around to face you.

"Usually... The other party wants it. In the sense that when people have sex both people want it." He explained as you nodded a little.

"So... It actually feels good when it's done right?" You whispered as he sighed and stood up, he came over to your bed and laid beside you, completly pressed up against you because of the tiny bed.

He gently ran his hand up your arm.

"Now, does that feel nice when I do that?" He asked as you nodded a little.

"That's because you trust me... And you know I wouldn't hurt you. Now, imagine one of the other soldiers doing it, you wouldn't like it would you?" He asked as you shook your head.

"That's what it's like with sex... Those men shouldn't do it to you because you don't want to, and you don't trust them. What they do is wrong, okay?" He said still rubbing your arm as you smiled a little.

"I understand it now." You whispered making him smile and kiss your forehead.

"Get some rest, doll."