Villain Reader

Bucky groaned as he woke up and looked around, all he could feel was pain.
He looked up to see you standing in front of him smiling.

"Y/N? What's going on?" He asked as you chuckled softly.

"Out of all the team, you were always my favourite." You replied as he looked at you in confusion.

"Y/N, what the hell is happening!" He shouted af you continued to smile.

"Well, my mission was finally up I must've done an amazing job to even fool you. No one ever expects the innocent girl to be a hydra agent do they?" You said as his eyes widened.

"No... Y/N." He whispered, betrayal evident in his voice.

"Where is everyone! What have you done!" He shouted as you began to circle him, like a prey admiring it's latest catch.

"They're with Hydra, my reward for pretending to be a good little girl for two years was to have you all to myself." You replied making his face pale.

"Y/N, please listen to me. I've been in Hydra, I've known exactly what they do, and I know that they would be doing the same to you." He pleaded as you chuckled.

"Oh, sweetheart you're so innocent. See, you were just a soldier, of course they tortured you to keep you in line. But me? I'm one of the leaders. You were the best weapon we could've ever asked for, but you just had to disobey didn't you?" You say as you kneel in front of him and hold his face in your hand.

"Don't do this, Y/N. Please." He begged as you smiled again.

"Don't be like that, pup. I’ll take good care of you.” You whispered caressing the side of his face.

“I can’t believe I fucking trusted you.” Bucky growled as you chuckled softly.
You were about to speak before you felt your body seize up, you groaned in pain before falling to the ground and looking up to see Tony and Steve.
You began to laugh as they glared at you.

“You can’t win this, Y/N.” Tony muttered, betrayal clear in his tone.

“I already did, Tony. Hydra knows everything, it doesn’t matter if you kill me because Hydra is already rebuilding at we speak.” You growled as Steve looked at you.

“You did well, Y/N. You really did fool us.” He whispered sadly as you chuckled.

“Well, thank you, Rogers.” You said before you felt a sharp prick into your neck.
You groaned as you slowly fell unconscious.

Bucky stared down at you in the hospital bed.

“Are we sure this will work?” Bucky whispered as Steve looked at him sadly.

“Erasing her memories and giving her a mundane life is Britain is the only way to protect her. Maybe she did betray us, but I can’t give her up to shield. So, as far as anyone knows Y/N L/N died.” Steve said as Bucky and Tony nodded.

“Goodbye, Y/N.”

jennyquidding