Tony/Stephen Daughter

(Your Tony and Stephen's kid cause, slay) 

Tony woke up hearing an awful scream, he jolted up in bed and ran to your room to see you sitting up in bed and sobbing.

"Sweetheart." Tony said rushing towards you and sitting on the bed.

You lunged at him and started hitting him.

"Baby! It's me! It's Dad!" He said as you stopped and continued to sob.

He slowly wrapped his arms around you as you cried.

"It's okay, it's okay. You're safe." He whispered as he held you tightly.

"He's back! The bad man!" You screamed, Tony hated how much fear was in your voice.

"Who, sweetheart?" He asked as you pulled away and showed him your bleeding arm that had a large cut in it.

His eyes widened and he quickly picked you up and rushed to the infirmary.

He rushed you into the infirmary and laid you onto a bed as you sobbed.

"Friday! Where the hell is Strange?" Tony shouted as he grabbed some bandages and applied pressure to the wound on your arm.

"Love, how did this happen?" Tony asked as you looked at him, still crying.

"It was the bad man!" You screamed back, he didn't exactly know what you meant.

Strange finally appeared to see the chaos unfolding.

"What on earth happened?" He said as Tony stepped out of the way and rushed to your side.

"I'll try to explain later." Tony muttered as Strange reached up and wiped away some of your tears.

"It's okay, darling. I know you're afraid but I need to put you to sleep so you don't feel any pain." He said as you sobbed more and shook your head.

"No! No! Please! He'll get me!" You screamed, thrashing around before Strange quickly made you fall into a dreamless sleep with his magic.

He sighed and looked to Tony.

"I woke up hearing her scream, I assumed it was just a nightmare... Then I saw her arm." Tony muttered, obviously slightly traumatised from the whole ordeal.

Stephen nodded before taking the bandage away, he tried to start healing the wound with his magic but nothing was happening.

"It's what I thought... It's magic. Tony I need you to stitch up her arm for me, I'll sit here and help but, I can't..." Stephen trailed off as Tony placed his hand on his shoulder.

"It's okay, I can do it. I've stitched myself up more times than I'd like to admit." Tony joked making Stephen chuckle softly.

They brought all the needed instruments and supplied out before Tony sat beside you and put his glasses on.

Stephen sat right beside him and started to talk him through the process.

--

After an hour then had completely stitched up your arm and Stephen ran through all the possibilities of what had happened.

"It could be a demon, but I don't know why they would target a young girl, they usually go for rich men they can take from. Or... It could be someone trying to get revenge on either of us." Stephen muttered as he watched you sleep peacefully.

"She's always had nightmares... But, that's just because of all the trauma she had before us. We've been doing so well lately, no nightmares for months... Now this shit." Tony muttered as Stephen stood up and hugged Tony.

"We'll work it out, she'll be okay."

--

Tony sat beside you as you slowly woke up, Stephen was off investigating what had happened. 

"Daddy." You muttered as Tony looked at you and leaned forward and stroked a hand through your hair. 

"It's okay, love. I'm here, I'm right here." Tony whispered as you whined a little. 

"Where's Papa?" You muttered making Tony smile softly. 

"He's just out trying to see how he can help these nightmares, sweetheart. We don't want you to be scared or hurt ever again." He said as you nodded a little. 

"The man was scary..." You whispered as Tony continued to play with your hair. 

"Can you tell me more about it, darling?" He asked as you nodded a little again. 

"He was tall and had a lot of limbs and he looked like a giant spider... He held me down and cut through my arm while whispering things to me." You explained as Tony nodded. 

"Okay, sweetheart. Thank you for telling me, Papa should be back soon, okay? In the meantime why don't we go downstairs and watch a movie and get some snacks?" He suggested as your face lit up and you nodded. 

"Yes, please!"