Bucky/Steve/Tony

(anon request on tumblr)

Bucky sat at his desk while Tony paced up and down his office.

"Look I'm thankful and all but after I died I thought I'd have like...heaven and peace and all that nice shit. Now I just have to spend my days as a goddamn professor to protect a girl?" Tony grumbled as Bucky took his glasses off and rubbed his face.

"You should be thankful, being a guardian is one of the highest jobs. They don't choose just anyone." Bucky replied making Tony roll his eyes.

"Can I at least get drunk?" Tony asked, Bucky stopped and groaned.

"No, you cannot. You have a duty and you'll complete that duty." Bucky replied before Tony walked out mumbling under his breath.

He passed Steve while he entered Bucky's office.

"Trouble with the new kid?" Steve asked sitting accross from him.

"I still have no idea why they chose him." Bucky grumbled staring at the work in front of him.

"Well, they obviously saw something in him, how's Y/N going lately?" Steve asked as Bucky looked up from his work.

"She's started dating someone and her grades are going down, he seems like a piece of shit too. I know we're not supposed to interfere but I have a bad feeling about this guy, just keep an eye on her, okay?" Bucky warned as a Steve nodded.

"Got it, chief." Steve replied before leaving.

Bucky didn't love being the team leader, but he'd been a guardian longer than Steve or Tony.

Bucky died in war and Steve only a few years later.

But, Tony had only been doing this for less than a year.

Steve was about to leave when he felt an odd sensation.

"Did you feel that?" Steve muttered, turning around to see Bucky already standing up.

"It's Y/N." Bucky said as him and Steve rushed out.

Tony wasn't fair behind them shouting about something.

They got to your dorm room and heard you crying and screaming for help.

Bucky kicked the door down while Steve ran in, he saw your boyfriend pinning you down as you cried out.

He instantly grabbed him and threw him to the floor.

"Get the fuck off her!" Steve shouted as Bucky forced him out of the door.

You scrambled to get your pants back on as you cried softly.

Steve knelt beside your bed.

"Hey, it's okay. It's alright, Y/N." Steve said as he grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around you.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry." You whispered as Bucky came over and handed you some water.

"What are you all doing here?" You asked, your eyes still wide.

"We were passing by and heard you call for help." Steve explained as you nodded a little.

"Did he manage to..." Steve muttered as you shook your head.

"No, you got here just in time." You whispered as Steve nodded.

"W-Will you help me report him?" You whispered, looking at Steve as he offered you a soft smile.

"Of course, Y/N." 

--

After Steve, Bucky and Tony had called your best friend they left your dorm, knowing you would be safe.