Ecstasy

I'd never felt anything like him before, the way he moved, the sounds he made in my ear, the way time slowed down when he was inside me, looking into my eyes and making sure I feel every part of him.
He usually liked to be on top, having my nails pierce into the skin on his back while I would gasp and moan into his ear, completely losing myself in the ecstasy of his body.
He loved it slow and deep, drawing it out for as long as he could, until I was completely lost and speechless, whining like some needy hound begging to filled up by him.
In those moments there was nothing but him, I would lose my mind feeling his hands gripping my flesh and smelling the strong scents of sweat and sex in the air.
He was a quiet man, he loved to hear me being as loud as I could and whisper things into my ear that he knew would send me over the edge.
He could control my body in anyway he needed and he fucking loved every part of it, making me arch my back so he could force himself even deeper inside of me until he couldn't go any further. He worshipped my body like a sculptor would admire his work, kissing my breasts and leaving small marks up my neck to make sure I'd always be reminded where I belonged. He loved to bite my skin and see the red marks forming on my smooth skin and hearing the noises of pain and pleasure mix together. I loved it when he would chuckle deep and soft when I would cry out and try to fuck myself even further onto his dick.
He made me feel like I didn't ever belong anywhere else other than right there and then.
He loved the way I would grip his hair and pull him closer into a rough kiss, loving the way he would swallow up all the shameful noises I made while I was being fucked by him.
I would always know when he was getting close, my body automatically reacting and clenching around his dick while I would feel his hips twitch and he would bury his face in my neck and growl like some wild animal mating it's prey.
We would lay there together for a few minutes, panting and catching our breath while he would press soft kisses to my neck and chest.
I knew from the moment he'd made me come the first time that no one else could ever fuck me the way he did.