Bucky/Avengers - True Or False

(mentions of sexual assault. Violence and abuse)

His hands roamed your body as his eyes looked into yours with complete hunger.

"My reward." He growled kissing your neck roughly.

"Soldier..." You whispered before he gripped your neck roughly.

"Don't give me that fucking tone." He growled as you looked at him in fear.

"You are mine, my fucking reward for everything hydra put me through. I fucking deserve this." He growled leaning in to bite your neck roughly, tears sprung to your eyes as you yelped in pain.

He leaned back and glared at you.

"You're my prize, understand?" He whispered threateningly, his hand going back to your throat.

"Please... Stop this." You whispered as he scowled and gripped your throat tighter.

"Try again!" He screamed in your face as you yelped in shock and cried more.

"I-I'm sorry... I'm sorry." You whispered as he became angrier.

"Answer me!" He shouted as yiu cried even more.

"I can't remember what you said!" You screamed as he rolled his eyes and threw you onto the floor.

"I forget how fucking broken you are." He grumbled before storming off.

You curled up on the floor and cried softly, feeling the cold air hit your skin.

After crying you snuck out of the dimly lit room and out to the living room.

You curled up on the couch like a beaten up puppy, the holes in the windows letting in the winter air.

After an hour you slowly fell asleep, Bucky came in to see you curled up on the crappy couch.

He sighed and grabbed a small blanket and covered you.

He knelt down beside you and looked at your soft sleeping face.

"Why do I do this to you? I deserve it... Don't I? I went through so much... The soldier deserves a perfect thing like you. We deserve you." He growled staring at your peaceful face.

He reached up and gently began to play with your hair.

You slowly began to wake up as Bucky smiled. You looked into his eyes and stayed silent, you weren't sure what mood he was in.

"You're so perfect... So beautiful." He whispered still playing with your hair.

"Are you okay?" You whispered making him smile.

"Oh, yes. I'm perfect, doll. Because of you." He said leaning in to kiss you softly.

"Are you hungry, my love?" He asked as you nodded a little.

"Stay here and I'll go get a nice big feast for us, okay?" He said kindly, slowly standing up.

You sat up and smiled a little.

"Thank you." You whispered before he leant down and kissed you again.

"You're welcome, sweetheart."

--

Bucky returned an hour later with two large bags of take away.

With all the online ordering these days it wasn't hard to steal someone else's order.

You helped him set the 'table' that was barely standing and sat across from him and began to eat.

You were so hungry.