Bucky / Interrogation

Steve watched Tony try to break the Hydra Agent, but he could tell he was getting nowhere.
He stepped out and groaned.

"Shield has trained professionals for this shit, yet we have to deal with it. She won't talk." Tony said as Bucky looked through the double sided glass and stared at you.

"Let me try." He grumbled as Tony and Steve looked at him in shock.

"Hell no, you'll trigger each other and we'll have two hydra agents to deal with." Tony said as Steve thought for a bit.

"Look, I've been in Hydra. I know how this works, I know how they train them. Let me in there and I'll get her to crack and give up the information." Bucky suggested making Steve sigh softly.

"Okay, it's all we've got to go on. But, as soon as I see either of you about to blow up, I'm stepping in." Steve said as Bucky nodded.
He walked into the interrogation room and you glanced up at him.

"Y/N, I never heard about you in Hydra, I've never heard your field name either. So, that must mean you didn't have a very big part to play." He says as he sits down and stares at you.
You keep your head down.

"Don't feel like talking, doll? That's okay, how about I talk for you?" He said as your jaw tightened.

"So, here's what I think happened in Hydra. One of the agents found you as a kid, had a tiny bit of a heard left and decided they take you home and train you from an early age. But, it didn't really stick, after countless punishments they finally got you to obey. Unfortunately you weren't as strong as the other soldiers so they mainly used you as an on field medic, barely being able to fight for yourself. But, I think you were okay with that because who ever your handler was in Hydra, you loved him." He said as he saw you tense up.

"I think you cared about him and you didn't care how many times you got hurt, all that matters was his praise and affection. Do you want to tell me who that was?" He said as you stayed tense but didn't say anything.

"Come on, doll. I know you know his real name, you probably said it a lot when you were begging him for mercy or maybe you cried out his name when he would have his way with you?" He said as you snapped and slammed your hand down on the table.

"Shut up!" You screamed as he chuckled a little.

"Name, now." He demanded as you felt your body shake slightly.

"Agent Ray Morgan." You grumbled as he smiled.

"Good girl." He praised seeing a small positive reaction from you.

"I'm sorry I had to be so harsh on you. Do you want some water?" He asked as you nodded a little.

"Alright, stay here for me." He said before he left.

"Well, props to you, Barnes. Think you can get a few more things from her?" Tony asked, Bucky nodded and crossed his arms.

"She's a lower agent, which means she was brainwashed to always follow someone above her, now that I've asserted dominance and let her know she's safe, she'll tell me what I need to know." Bucky said as Steve and Tony nodded.
After a few minutes Bucky came back and gave you a water bottle.

"I don't want to go to prison..." You whispered as he looked at you sadly.

"How old are you?" He asked, as you took a sip of the water.

"I'm 22." You replied as he did his best to hide his shock, you were just a kid.

"If you tell me what I need to know, I'll do my best to help your situation, okay?" He said as you looked up and nodded.

"Okay."

--

You had cooperated with Bucky and answered all of his questions.
He left you in the cell as he spoke to a few Shield agents.

"We're taking her to the Raft, she'll serve her prison sentence there. She's too dangerous for any other prison." One said as Bucky's eyes widened.

"But, she barely even has any kills. I have more than her and you let me go and become an Avenger. Why not her?" Bucky asked as they chuckled.

"That's because you had Captain America on your side, this kid doesn't have anyone. No one to miss her when she's gone." The man said as Bucky clenched his jaw.

"Buck, this is the best option for her. She's dangerous and we can't just accept every Hydra agent into the avengers." Steve said as Bucky nodded sadly.
The agents went in and grabbed you roughly as you tried to fight against them.

"We're taking you to the Raft." The agent grumbled as you scream, you saw Bucky and tried to get to him.

"You promised! You said you would help me!" You screamed as him as he looked at you sadly.

"Let me go!" You screamed as Bucky turned away and they quickly sedated you.
A million thoughts ran through his head before he turned around.

"Wait!" Bucky shouted as everyone looked at him.

"Leave her here, I'll talk to Fury." Bucky grumbled to the agents as they laughed.

"Bucky, this isn't a good idea." Steve said as Tony stopped him.

"Agents, listen to Sargent Barnes. We'll handle her." Tony interrupted as the agents dropped your unconscious body to the ground and walked away.
Bucky rushed up to you to check you were okay.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't do it. I could see it, I could see how much they tortured her. She's just a kid, she deserves a chance." Bucky whispered as he gently picked you up.

"Take her up to the infirmary, then we'll talk to Fury." Tony said as Bucky nodded.
When he made it up to the infirmary he made sure to update Bruce on what was happening and made sure to restrain you to the bed.

--

After three hours you woke up from the sedative, you groaned as you looked around.
Your eyes landed on Bucky beside you.

"What happened?" You muttered as Bucky looked up and smiled.

"I'm sorry I even thought about letting them take you to the raft. You're right, I said I would help you, and I'm going to. We talked to Fury and he agreed to let you live here and let me train you. So, I'm basically your handler but not in the creepy Hydra way." He said making you chuckle softly.

"You seem a lot nicer than anyone in Hydra." You replied making him smile softly.

"You deserve a shot at life, doll. And I'm going to stay true to my word and try to give that to you." He said holding onto your hand making you smile softly.

"Thank you, Bucky."