Tony - Look Pretty

You sat in the back of an expensive car as you looked out the window, watching the world go by.

You felt a hand go onto your thigh and looked over to see Tony smiling.

"You okay, baby?" He asked as you smiled and nodded a little.

"Yeah, I just get a bit nervous." You replied as he gave you a comforting smile.

"You don't need to be nervous, sweetheart. All you have to do is look pretty, and maybe hurt some people if they try and attack me." He said as you smiled and nodded a little.

--

The day went by like it usually did for you, sitting near Tony when he answered questions for the press.

You were mainly just there to look pretty but considering your powers Tony liked to keep you close to protect him.

You didn't really have a choice but considering you were in Hydra before this you didn't mind.

You felt bored as you watched everyone ask questions, you just had to not fall asleep that was your only goal.

Finally it was over and you were escorted being escorted back to the car when someone stopped you.

"Are you really happy working for a man like that? I want to ask you some questions, you must be pretty close to Tony." The reporter said as a body guard stepped in front of you.

"Back off." He warned as the reporter laughed.

"Are you happy being just a piece of candy for all of us to look at?" The reporter said with a smug look on his face, the body guard grabbed him and pinned him to the wall as the other led you back out to the car.

"Thank you." You said as you climbed into the car and waited for Tony.

The body guard was about to get into the passenger seat before he was shot in the head.

You screamed and backed up against the car door.

The door opened and someone dragged you out, just as you were about to rain hellfire you were knocked unconscious.

--

You woke up in a small room with a shitty blanket covering you.

Sitting up you let the neusea slowly leave you're body.

You looked around and groaned softly before the door opened and you saw the reporter who you had seen at the event.

"What do you want? Information? Sex? What is it?" You muttered as he chuckled softly.

"You seem to get used to your surroundings very quickly." He said as you leant against the wall.

"I was in Hydra since I was four years old, I've seen it all." You muttered, looking away from him.

"Interesting, Tony would hire a Hydra agent as his assistant. Is he working for hydra?" He asked as you rolled your eyes.

"Are you really doing all of this just for a fucking report? You kidnapped a person, that's illegal." You replied as he chuckled softly.

"You're cute, you know that? Considering you're a hydra agent I'd say you're pretty weak. Were you just their whore?" He asked as you leapt up and punched him across the face.

You would've melted him right there and then but you had power dampening cuffs on.

"Fuck you." You growled as he chuckled before grabbing you by your hair and pulling you out of the room.

This man was just a reporter who was probably abusive to women, he wasn't a trained fighter like you were.

You easily got him off you before kicking him in the groin.

"I have been trained to kill since I was a child and you think you can just fucking drag me by my hair?" You growled, feeling anger course through your veins.

You could feel the Hydra killer in you rearing it's ugly head.

Suddenly you were grabbed by two people as you quickly broke free and grabbed the gun from one of their belts.

You aimed the gun at them ready to shoot as you faltered for a moment.

The word killer playing over and over in your mind, your hand that was holding the gun shook as you felt tears in your eyes.

No matter how hard you tried you couldn't pull the trigger.

Suddenly the two men were blasted to the ground and you saw ironman down the hallway.

You cried with happiness and ran for him before the reporter grabbed you and pointed a gun at your head.

"Come any closer and I'll blow her brains out." He growled as you looked at Tony, he lowered his blaster and stood, waiting for you to do what you do best.

You headbutted him and quickly turned around, grabbed the gun and shot him in the leg.

Tony's suit retracted as you ran up and hugged him tightly.

He hugged you back and ran his hand through your hair.

"It's okay, I've got you. Let's get out of here."

--

You sat on the couch, leaning against Tony.

"I couldn't kill them... I tried but I couldn't." You whispered as Tony gently rubbed your back.

"Because you aren't a killer anymore, sweetheart. But, you fought well. I'm so sorry you had to go through this, baby." He whispered as you closed your eyes and relaxed.

"It's okay... Can I take a break from these events for a bit?" You asked making Tony chuckle softly.

"Of course, darling. All you need to do is relax and forget about today, okay?" He asked kissing your forehead as you smiled and nodded.

"I can do that."