Mom Wanda

Your life was well...complicated.

But, it was to be expected when your mother was an ex-avenger...and Scarlett Witch.

Something you'd noticed very early on was that the Scarlett Witch and your mother, Wanda were two completely different people.

Wanda was kind, caring and did everything to make sure you were safe and happy, where as the Scarlett Witch was power hungry and possessive.

You were walking home from school, you'd had a run in with some girls and they had cut chunks of your hair out, you had a few bruises as well.

You prayed that it would be your mother greeting you at home and you could calmly explain what happened without her other side wanting to murder children.

You made it home with your hood covering your hair and the bruises on your arms.

You opened the door to see the apartment was empty. You sighed in relief and ran to the bathroom grabbing some scissors.

Maybe you had time to even out your hair.

You grabbed the scissors and started cutting away at your hair so it was shorter but all even.

"What are you doing?" You heard a voice say as you gasped and looked in the mirror to see your mother behind you.

But, you knew it was Scarlett.

"I was cutting my hair." You muttered before the scissors in your hand disappeared.

"I liked your hair before, why didn't you ask us?" She grumbled as you kept your eyes away from her.

"It doesn't matter, Scarlett." You growled the last part to her, you knew she hated you called her anything but Mom.

"You're hiding something." She muttered before grabbing your wrist roughly.

"Let go! I'm not hiding anything!" You shouted as she glared at you.

"You have ten seconds before I force it out of you." She threatened as you rolled your eyes.

"Some girls at school bully me... They cut chunks of my hair out and I got a few bruises." You muttered in response, her face didn't show any emotion.

"Do you know their parents?" She asked, still void of any emotion.

"Scarlett, it doesn't matter. They're just dumb kids." You grumbled before she shoved you against the wall.

"You will call me mother! I'm going to force everything I need out of you." She growled as you struggled against her.

"Let go! I want to talk to Mom not you!" You screamed in her face as she gripped your cheeks with her hands.

You began to cry as she forced the answers out of your mind, you listed off all the names before she let go.

"Do not leave here until I'm back, understood?" She growled as you nodded and backed away from her, still crying.

"Do you understand!?" She shouted as you flinched and nodded.

"Yes!" You screamed back before she disappeared again.

You stormed out of the bathroom and ran to your room and hid under the covers while you cried.

--

Two hours passed and you eventually fell asleep, crying so much you exhausted yourself.

You felt someone run their hand up your back, waking you up.

You came out from the bed and saw that it was your mother...your real mother.

"Mom." You whispered beginning to cry again.

"Oh, sweetheart. It's okay." She whispered as you practically crawled into her lap and hugged her.

"Did she kill them?" You whispered as she ran her hand through your hair.

"No, love. She just...taught them a lesson." She whispered, holding you close.

"You won't have to worry about them anymore."