Steve - Comfort

You woke up at 9am in the morning, Steve wasn't in bed like usual. He was an early riser where you preferred 9am wake up.
You groaned and sat up in bed, feeling your nose blocked and your chest congested.

"God dammit." You muttered placing your head in your hands.

"Friday, can you ask Steve to come up here." You groaned out as you collapsed back down onto the mattress.
After a few minutes Steve came into your room to see you half asleep.

"Love? Are you okay?" He asked as he knelt beside the bed and woke you up.

"I sick." You muttered making him chuckle softly.

"Oh, sweetheart. It's okay, stay here and I'll get some breakfast for you, okay?" He whispered, brushing your hair out of your face.

"Yes, please." You whined out as he leant forward and kissed your forehead.

"I'll be back soon, baby."

--

Steve came back with a small lap table with fruit and bread on a plate.
He helped you sit up and placed the table on your lap.

"Now, I know you'll hate me for this. But, I want you to just have herbal tea while you're sick, no coffee." He said as you whined and looked at him.

"I know, but I have to be strict when you're sick. You need to be healthy so you can beat this." Steve said, sitting beside you.

"I know you're right, I hate being sick." You muttered, resting your head against Steve's shoulder.

"It's okay, I'm here to take care of you. Eat up, love. Your body needs strength." Steve whispered as he played with your hair while you slowly ate breakfast.
Steve kept quiet and just combed his hand through your hair while you ate, feeling a little bit better with each mouthful.
Once you were done you rested your head back of Steve's shoulder and yawned softly.

"Do you want to take a shower and then take a nap?" Steve asked softly as you looked up at him tiredly and nodded.

"Yeah, that's a good idea."

Once you were finished Steve got you tucked back into bed and laid beside you.

"I'm not letting you leave this room until you're better, I'm going to have you on an extreme strict routine of napping, drinking and showers." He said making you chuckle softly.

"You're too good to me." You mumbled, slowly drifting off to sleep.
Steve kissed your forehead and made sure you were nice and warm before closing his own eyes.

"Sleep well, love."