Avengers - It'll Fade

This job wasn't easy, and you knew that when you signed up for it.

But, being an undercover Hydra agent for the Avengers was definitely the hardest mission you'd been on.

It had been three weeks so far and if it weren't for the chip implanted in your ear that allowed you to talk to the team you would've gone mad.

Any time you were punished Bucky would talk you through every single step, after all he had gone through everything hydra could throw at him.

But, at night when you couldn't sleep because of the screams from the other soldiers, it was Tony who stayed up all night talking to you.

Probably working in his workshop while he came up with odd stories to keep your mind off the horrors.

There were two higher ranking soldiers in Hydra that had a soft spot for you.

You hated them but, you needed to do everything you could to stay on their good side.

You sat in you cell and Tony disabled the camera.

"Okay, I have a plan, Tony. Next week is go time, it's when they're sending most of their soldiers out to a new base to set it up. This place will be basically empty apart from the two highest ranking soldiers." You updated Tony as he nodded.

"And what are you going to do about the two soldiers?" He asked as you groaned.

"Well, they're very very fond of me. So, I'm going to propose a threesome, which they'll definitely agree to because they can't have sex here with anyone else. But, begore I have sex with them I'll dissolve a pill in my mouth and kiss them to knock them out. Bucky put me through sedative training when we were bored." You said hearing Tony chuckle.

"You two are dangerous together. Are you sure you can do this? There's other ways." He said as you smiled softly.

"I can do it, Tony. I've done it plenty of times in the past." You replied as he chuckled softly.

"Good luck, Y/N."

--

You finished training with the two ranking officers and made sure to 'put on a show.'

You took off your shirt, leaving yourself in just your bra.

"May I take a shower now?" You asked as they looked at you hungrily.

"Go ahead, sweetheart." One said as you smiled and walked away.

You undressed and got into the shower, you noticed the two soldiers following in behind you.

Honestly they were pretty attractive, you may as well enjoy it a little.

You smiled and came up to them and ran your hand down one of their chests.

"You know... The base is empty." You whispered as he chuckled and leaned in to kiss your neck.

"Enough, we have no time for this." The other growled as you chuckled and placed your hand on his chest.

"Come on... Don't we deserve just a little time off, sir?" You whispered, standing on your toes to kiss his jawline.

"Please, sir?" You whispered as his hand ran up your side.

"Maybe you're right."

--

You panted and stared down at the unconscious men.

"Tony? You there?" You asked.

"Right here, Boss. How'd it go?" He asked as you chuckled softly.

"They're out cold, I'll go plug in the usb. It'll give you complete control of this base." You said rushing out of the room and running to the control room.

You grabbed the usb that you had hidden in the wall of the control room and quickly plugged it into one of the computers.

"And what on earth are you doing?" You heard a voice growl, you looked behind to see the officers, only with some pants they had quickly thrown on.

"Oh... Nothing, just working." You muttered, standing in front of the usb.

"Nice try drugging us, darling." One if them growled as they stalked forward.

"Code red, Tony." You whispered as they lunged at you, you quickly dodged them.

"You work for the Avengers don't you!" He shouted as he slammed you against the wall and gripped your throat.

"T-Tony... Now would be a great time." You stuttered out before all the power was shut down.

You kicked the officer off you and ran down the hallway.

"Tony! Get a fucking jet here!" You shouted as you ran as fast as you could down the hallways of the Hydra base.

You made it outside seeing the officers running after you.

"Fuck!" You shouted before you saw a jet landing in the distance.

You smiled and ran as fast as you can before jumping inside, it closed off just before they reached you and flew off.

"Fuck me... That was close." You whispered as you laid on the floor of the jet.

It was nice to have some time alone, judging that the jet was driven by Friday.

--

You got off the jet and saw the team waiting for you.

You chuckled and ran up to hug Bucky and then Steve and then Tony.

He hugged you back tightly as you smiled.

"I missed you so much." You whispered as he smiled and held you.

"I missed you too. Also, I have great news!" He said as you pulled away and looked at him.

"What is it?" You asked.

"Pepper and I are back together!" He said happily as your heart stopped for a moment.

"Tony! That's great news!" You said hugging him again.

"We can catch up soon, I really need to wash the Hydra off me." You muttered before walking away, once they couldn't see you you ran as fast as you could back to your room.

You sat on your bed and gripped your hair.

No one knew it... Maybe you hadn't even fully acknowledged it until Tony told you about Pepper.

But, you loved him... You loved him so much.

You heard a knock at your door and quickly wiped your eyes to see Bucky entering.

"Hey, kid." He said as you chuckled.

"You only ever call me that when I'm sad." You muttered as he sat beside you.

"I know you have feelings for Tony." He whispered as you chuckled again.

"I hate how observant you are." You said before leaning your head on his shoulder.

"It hurts." You whispered as Bucky sighed and wrapped as arm around you.

"It'll fade, doll."