Loki - Some Comfort

You sat up in your bed and hugged your knees to your chest as you tried to steady your breathing.

You began to cry as you hid your face in your arms. The tower was quiet, no one being awake.

You groaned and wandered out of your room and down to the kitchen, searching through the fridge for some food.

You grabbed out some left overs from dinner and sat down at the table to eat it.

"That doesn't seem like a normal meal for this hour." You heard a voice say as you jumped in shock.

"Jesus! Don't bloody sneak up on me. This whole place is filled with people who have PTSD." You said making Loki chuckle as he finally came into veiw.

"My bad, I should've made myself known in a better way." He said as you smiled when he sat across from you.

"So, why are you up walking around like a creep?" You asked making him chuckle.

"Still getting used to earth hours." He replied as you nodded.

"Why are you awake?" He asked making you sigh.

"The usual nightmares keeping me awake, sometimes I sneak into Steve's room and sleep in his bed. I don't know... It's just nice not being alone." You responded as he smiled softly.

"Well, I'm always happy to keep you company. Though my skin is very cold, so it might not be pleasant to be in the same bed as me." He said making you laugh softly.

"Well, I'm always hot as hell so I think it'd be a bonus." You said, joking lightly.

"Once you're finished... Whatever that is, I wouldn't mind if you slept in my bed." He said, you were surprised at how bold he was being.

"Actually... That might be nice, thank you." You replied, before you and Loki talker until you finished your food.

You hasn't got to know him that much by now, so you were still a tad awkward around him.

But, the fact that he was willing to help you had to mean something, right?

You stood up and followed Loki up to his room, feeling even more awkward.

"You know... Maybe, this is weird right?" You muttered, stopping outside of his door.

"How about this... Why don't we go to your room and I sleep on the floor? Would that help?" He asked as you smiled softly.

"That's actually a great idea, would you be okay on the floor though?" You asked as he chuckled and smiled.

"Of course I will, I'm just happy to help. Come on, we'll have a sleepover as you call it." He said making you laugh a little as you went to your room instead.

You looked around and thought for a moment.

"Um, I don't have a spare mattress." You muttered as Loki snapped his fingers and a perfectly made mattress appeared beside your bed.

"No need." He said making you chuckle, you climbed into bed, laying down with a sigh.

Loki laid down on the mattress and sighed as well.

"Thank you for this... You're not as cold as everyone says, you know?" You said as Loki smiled.

"Well, I'm not this nice to anyone so you better not tell anyone." He said as you rolled over and looked down at him.

"Your secret is safe with me." You said making him smile.

"Sleep well, Y/N."