Loki - Every Month!?

You and Loki hadn't had a moment along for a long time, thankfully it had been quiet lately and the whole team had time to rest.
Loki woke up in the morning to see you were gone, he looked down to see blood staining the sheets and panicked.

"Y/N!" He shouted, assuming the worst.

"Thursday! Wait, no Friday! Where's Y/N!" He shouted, scrabbling out of bed and getting a shirt on.

"She is out of the tower right now." Friday replied before Loki ran into the elevator and rushed down to the main room where Tony and Steve were talking.

"Y/N's in danger! She's bleeding and I don't know where she is!" Loki said in a panic as Tony and Steve looked at him in confusion.

"Was it perhaps near her um hip area?" Steve asked as Loki looked at him with confusion.

"Yes? Why?" He asked as Tony pulled out his phone and checked the date.

"Oh, it's just her time of the month." Tony reassured Loki only making him more confused.

"What does that mean! Why are you so casual about this!" Loki shouted as Tony stood up and got Loki to sit down.

"Well, human women go through this every month. How am I giving this talk to you..." Tony muttered looking away.

"So they go through what's called a period because it's all to do with them having a baby." Tony tried to explain as Loki looked at him in confusion.

"But, Y/N doesn't want to carry a child." Loki said as Steve sat there awkwardly.

"Well, even if she doesn't want children she still has to go through it. So she bleeds for about four days out of her um baby making... Maybe I'll let her explain it. But, rest assure she isn't in danger." Tony said as Loki still stood there with confusion written all over his face.

"Okay, I'll ask when she gets back."

--

Loki had stripped the bed and washed the sheets by the time you returned, you came in to see him putting new sheets on.

"Hey, love. Sorry I disappeared, I wanted to go get a coffee, but like the fancy kind that we can't make here. Why are you changing the sheets?" You asked as Loki came up to you and held your face.

"I saw your blood." He said as you groaned.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry! I didn't realise I leaked through." You apologised as he leant forward and kissed your head.

"It's okay, my love. Come lay down, I'll take care of you." He whispered as he got you to lay down.

"What's all this about?" You asked as he ran his hand through your hair.

"Tony told me about the whole baby situation." He said as you looked at him in confusion, then realised what he was saying.

"Oh! You mean my period. Did I never explain it to you?" You replied as he shook his head.

"No, and I want to know why you have to endure this and what happens. Please." He asked as you smiled a little.

"Well, it happens every month. Our uterus does all this weird shit so it gets really painful and we bleed and then our bodies and minds go through this huge change a week before. That's why I've been so on edge and clingy, and then we also go through like terrible diarrhoea, sore boobs, sore muscles, wild dreams, fucked up sex drive and a lot more." You explained as Loki looked at you with wide eyes.

"Every month!" He shouted making you laugh.

"Yes, every month." You replied as he leant forward and hugged you.

"Oh, my sweet little human. I had no idea human women had such tortures to fight through. I'm going to take care of you, every single month, okay? Whatever you need, what do you need right now?" He asked as you smiled at his sweetness.

"All I need right now is a nice warm shower... And a naked God." You said making him chuckle and shake his head.

"You've got it, darling."