Bucky - Bruises And Cuddles

snowlips25

You made him feel something other than pain and as twisted as he knew it was, he couldn't help it.

You'd known briefly of him when you were a test subject in Hydra, but when you met the soldier his other half soon became obsessed.

And it wasn't hard for Bucky to follow suit.

Now living on the run he would do anything to keep you safe and by his side.

You were broken by Hydra and by the winter soldier, he had trained you to be perfect for him, it made Bucky guilty most days but...what made him even more guilty was the fact he enjoyed it.

He woke up like usual to see you weren't in bed, he rubbed his eyes and made his way down to the kitchen to see you making breakfast for him.

"Morning, doll." He greeted as you turned around and smiled, just happy it was Bucky and not his other half.

Bucky let you eat with him where as the soldier would make you kneel beside him like a dog until he was finished.

Bucky started making some coffee for the both of you before you sat down with Bucky.

"Did you sleep well, master?" You asked as he smiled a little.

"You can call me Bucky, sweetheart." He said as you faltered for a moment.

"Sorry... Just a habit with the soldier." You mutter chuckling a little.

"It's alright, doll. Thank you for breakfast."

--

Bucky was cleaning up after breakfast while you sat on the bench and told him about the dreams you'd had last night.

He always loved to listen to your wild dreams.

Suddenly he stopped and you tilted your head a little.

"Bucky?" You asked as he turner around.

"Now, doll. I thought I told you to address me properly." He said as your smile fell.

"O-Oh, master! I'm sorry... I sometimes get confused when you switch." You muttered as he came forward.

"I think I can let it slide. Now, off the bench and finish cleaning up." He said as you nodded and quickly jumped off and picked up where Bucky had left off with the dishes.

The soldier came up behind you and wrapped his arms around you, kissing your neck.

"Did Bucky let you eat at the table, hmm?" He asked as you froze a little and nodded.

"Yes..." You muttered hearing him chuckle softly.

"Don't be so tense, darling. You're meant to obey the both of us, if Bucky wanted you at the table then that's okay. But, I don't want you getting used to it." He growled in your ear as you continued to clean.

"I know, sir. I won't get used to it." You muttered making him smile.

"That's a good girl."

--

You had fallen asleep on the couch when Bucky had gained control again, he came downstairs to see you fast asleep on the couch.

He smiled and knelt down and brushed a hand through your hair until his noticed a bruise around your eye.

He sighed and felt a pang of guilt run through him.

"Sweetheart..." He muttered as you slowly started to wake up.

You paused and stared at him and knew it was Bucky when he smiled.

"What happened, darling?" He whispered, still playing with your hair.

"It's okay... I just thought he was you and spoke out of turn. It gets confusing... I don't mean to be bad but, I get confused." You whispered, Bucky noticed tears in your eyes.

"I know, darling. I'll try to make it better, okay? None of this is your fault, you're such a good girl for us." He whispered as you moved over on the couch, Bucky chuckled and climbed in beside you, cuddling you to his chest.

"Go back to sleep, doll."