Alpha Au Bucky

You were strapped to a table, a muzzle around your mouth as you whined and squirmed.

The overwhelming scent of the alpha's around you was driving you crazy.

A blonde man stood above you and studied you as tears streamed down your face.

"Quite beautiful, isn't she?" He said, reaching down and running his finger down the side of your face.

He could see your eyes practically glaze over at the small bit of affection.

"How much for her?" He asked, you weren't even listening anymore, your heat clouding your mind with thoughts of being owned.

"This one is a hundred grand, a bit more expensive than the others but that's because she's a special one. Never been claimed before, never even had sex before, she's the perfect little omega for breeding." The man said as you continued to stare at the blonde man above you.

" Excellent, how could I say no to that?"

--

After money was exchanged and you were officially bought the blonde man carried you out to his car and laid you down in the back.

He quickly got into the driver's seat and sped off.

He kept glancing back at you with worry before he made a phone call.

"Have you got her?" The voice asked.

"Yeah, she's in bad shape though." Steve muttered, glancing back at you.

"Alright, bring her home and we'll take care of her."

--

While Steve carried you into the tower you whined and clung onto him for dear life.

"I know, love. It's gonna be okay." He whispered as he walked into the elevator.

Steve took you straight to the infirmary where Tony and Bruce were waiting, he laid you down and looked at you sadly.

"She looks so different..." Tony whispered as you glanced at him and squirmed uncomfortably.

"I think they forced her into heat, we might need to sedate her." Steve said as Bruce nodded and injected a sedative.

Once you were out cold he removed the muzzle.

"It took us three months to find her... I have no idea what she's been through, or even more what Bucky is going to do when he finds out she's back and who took her." Tony muttered, all three of them feeling somewhat guilty.

--

Bucky had come back from a mission and ran straight to the infirmary when he had heard the news.

He practically burst through the doors and ran to your bed side.

You were so much skinnier and paler.

"Oh god, doll." He muttered as he sat beside your bed, he looked at your neck to see they had removed his mark.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered holding onto your hand and closing his eyes.

He heard you groan as you began to wake up, you squirmed and whined, catching scent of the alpha beside you.

You wouldn't say a word, after all you'd been beaten everytime you spoke.

"Y/N, it's okay. I'm right here." He whispered as you looked at him.

"Do you know who I am?" He asked, still holding onto your hand as you slowly shook your head.

"That's okay, all if this will make sense eventually." He said as you bit your lip and clenched your legs together.

"Touch me... Please." You whispered, Bucky looked at you sadly.

"I wish I could help, babydoll. But, I don't want to do any of that until you're not in heat and we've got you settled in." He replied as you whined again.

Steve entered the room and looked at you and Bucky sadly.

"We'll get her back to normal, Buck." Steve whispered as you cried out, having two strong alpha's was only making all of this worse.

"We'll have to keep her sedated until her heat is over." Steve said as Bucky nodded.

--

After keeping you unconscious for three days your heat was finally over.

Bruce was slowly waking you up, having Bucky right beside you.

Your eyes opened and you immediately looked at Bucky.

Your face plagued with confusion.

"It's okay, we're not going to hurt you." He reassured as you looked around the room.

"Where am I?" You whispered as Bucky slowly held onto your hand.

"You're home, Y/N. I know your memories are all mixed up but I promise you this is a safe place. You used to live here." Bruce said as you stared at the ceiling.

"Where's the man who bought me..." You muttered as Bucky looked at you sadly.

"He's here too, but he didn't buy you to be his omega. He bought you as a part of a rescue mission." Bucky explained as you looked at him in confusion.

"So, I don't have an alpha now?" You asked making Bucky sigh.

"Well... You did, but they removed your mark. I was your alpha." He replied as you continued to stare at him.

"Really? Why don't I remember?" You whispered as Bucky reached up and gently brushed some hair out of your face.

"Because they erased your memory, but we'll help get it all back, okay?" He said as you finally smiled a little.

"You're really nice." You whispered making him chuckle, he leant forward and kissed your forehead.

"Thank you, doll."