Steve - Stress Relief

(just a Lil fluffy one)
Steve was packing up after a debriefing, you stayed behind and helped him with a few things.

"You okay, baby? You seem stressed." You asked as he turned to you and sighed.

"I am a bit stressed... It's been a busy few weeks and I haven't had a break." He muttered as you smiled and took his hands.

"Hey, it's over now. We get to have some down time. So, let's pack up here, I'll run you a bath and then give you a massage. How does that sound?" You asked as he smiled softly.

"That would be amazing, love." He replied before you stood on your toes to kiss him softly.

"I'll meet you in our room, I'll start filling up the tub." You said before leaving him and making your way up to yours and Steve's room.
You started filling the bathtub and added some nice soaps and lit some candles.
After a few minutes Steve came into the room and sat on the bed sighing.

"What would I do without you?" He asked as you smiled and straddled his waist.
You wrapped your arms around his shoulders and leant in to kiss him.

"You would still be dealing with all these idiots we call the Avengers all by yourself." You joked making him laugh and shake his head.

"That's very true. Do you want to join me in the bath?" He asked as you leant in and kissed him.

"I'd love nothing more." You whispered before you stood up and lead Steve to the bathroom.
You both began to get undressed, Steve was about to get in before you stopped him.

"No, no you're going to rest against me for once. Resting on my boobs will help." You said making him laugh and shake his head.
You got into the large tub before Steve followed, he rested against your chest and sighed in relief.

"Whenever you're stressed you just have to talk to me, okay? I would never judge you or anything, I'm always here to help." You whispered as you saw Steve smile.

"I know, love. I promise I'll communicate it better. I love you so much." He said, his eyes closed and his body relaxing.

"I love you too."