Bucky - Just Like Me

(request from tumblr)

You sat against the corner of the cold blood stained cell as you stared wife eyed at the super soldier glaring at you.

Unlike him, the muzzle on your mouth was only able to be removed by a special key your handler had. But, now the soldier held that key in his hand.

He knelt down to your level and reached up to run his hand through your hair.

"It's been a long time since I've seen someone like you..." He whispered, tilting his head like a lion sizing up its prey.

He leant in and rested his forehead against your, breathing in your scent as he sighed.

He reached behind your head and gently took the muzzle off before he kissed your lips softly.

You were frozen in shock as he kissed you, you were surprised how gentle he was.

He sat down and stared at you.

"What do they call you?" He asked as you tried to find the words to speak.

"They always just called me 78." You whispered as he thought for a moment.

"How about I just call you doll?" He asked as you nodded a little, not wanting to anger him.

He reached forward and watched as you flinched, he paused.

"Don't be afraid." He whispered as he gently ran his hand up your thigh.

"I'm not like them, you know." He growled lowly as you looked at him in fear.

"I won't force you to..." He trailed off as you nodded a little.

"But, you are mine now. I can do whatever I want with you, like feeling your soft skin, or having you pressed against me while I sleep." He whispered, his hand gliding over your soft skin.

You weren't sure if he was talking to you or just himself.

He leant in again and looked into your eyes before kissing you again.

You had to admit, when you were told you were going to be the soldiers play toy, you thought the moment he saw you he would attack you...or worse.

He ran his hand up your arm, his metal hand squeezing the skin.

"Perfect." He whispered before he held your hands and helped you to stand up, looking over your body.

"Is this all I have to do now...?" You whispered as he reached up and held your face in his hand.

"Yes, you're only purpose is to be mine. That's it. Don't worry about those other men, they'll never touch you again." He growled, his grip on your face becoming a little rough.

He stepped back and sighed.

"I-I'll control myself." He grumbled as you nodded a little.

"It's fine... I've had to deal with a lot worse." You whispered as he looked at you sadly.

"I just haven't...haven't touched someone in so long." He muttered, slowly coming forward again before he reached up to play with your hair.

"This place is nothing but coldness and pain and you're just so...pretty and warm." He whispered, leaning in to hug you and bury his face in the crook of you neck.

You hesitantly wrapped your arms around him in return as you both just stood there for a while.

You wouldn't admit it but it did feel nice to have something other than torture for once.

--

Time passed and you soon grew bored of your nee purpose in Hydra. You could feel yourself getting weaker everyday, sure you had food and water but you hadn't been outside for so long.

You were starting to lose your mind...and so was the solider.

He came back after a torture session and began clawing at his metal arm.

You scurried to the corner in fear.

"Soldier... It's okay!" You shouted before he ran up to you and pinned you against the wall.

"I'm hideous!" He screamed in your face as your eyes widened with fear.

"You aren't hideous, not at all soldier." You whispered back as he looked down at your arm and ran his hand down it.

"I want you to know what it's like... I want you to be like me." He whispered looking back into your eyes as you looked at him in shock.

"W-What? Soldier, you don't mean that." You whispered, fear evident in your voice as he leant in and kissed you.

"We could be so powerful together, doll. It'll just be us... We can take down Hydra. Think of how much power you'll have with an arm like mine." He said, leaning his forehead against yours.

"I don't want to, please." You begged as he smiled softly.

"It won't hurt for long, doll."