Venom - Period

You woke up feeling your head ache, then you noticed your entire body was aching.

"Fuck..." You muttered, knowing exactly what was happening.

"Why do you feel different?" You heard a familiar deep voice say as you stood up.

"I smell blood! You're bleeding!" Venom yelled as you felt him crawl around your body.

"It's your mating hole!" He shouted as you face palmed.

"Venom! I know, and for gods sake do not call it that. I'm just on my period." You grumbled, making your way to the bathroom.

You took off your clothes and started the shower, deciding it was better to just start clean.

"Human! This is a lot of blood, explain!" Venom demanded as you showered off the blood between your legs.

"Vee, I promise I'm okay. It happens every month for women, it just means we're fertile or something? Honestly I can't be bothered getting into it I just bleed and hate men five days every month." You explained, sighing at the relaxing effects the warm shower provided.

"So, let me get this straight. Human women have to bleed for five days straight every month? Is there some kind of place you go where they take care of you?" He asked making you chuckle softly.

You got out of the shower and dried yourself off before getting dressed again.

"Unfortunately, no. We still have to work and go about our lives and pretend it isn't happening. Even though we're in pain and sick as fuck." You grumbled as you stumbled out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen.

Suddenly you felt a warn sensation on your lower stomach and sighed in relief.

"Does that help, human?" Venom asked as you smiled a little.

"Yes... Thank you, Vee. Today seems like a day for relaxing and junk food." You muttered before you collapsed onto the couch.

"Yes! Those are the best days!"