Yandere Bucky / Lovingly Betrayed Me

(trigger warning: needles, drugging)
You were curled up in your bed as you hugged the soft blankets to your chest, you couldn't stop the tears from streaming down your face.
It had been just over a week now but you weren't adjusting, I mean who would.
Someone you trusted had kidnapped you and kept you captive.
What made it all worse was that no one knew and he was making sure to lead your father, Tony as far away as he could.

"Doll?" You heard a voice asked as you turned around to see Bucky.

"Get out." You growled making him sigh, he knelt down beside your bed and looked at you.

"Come on, babygirl. Please don't be like this, I had a long day and I couldn't wait to come back to you." He said before you quickly sat up and punched him across the face.

"Fuck!" He swore before he stood up and grabbed you by your hair and dragged you off your bed.

"I try to be nice to you, Y/N! I give you every fucking chance." He growled as he dragged you along.

"Let me go!" You screamed before he dragged you into his 'office.'
It was just a white room with a chair in the middle that Bucky would tie you to.
You screamed and trier to fight against him but it was no use, he was far too strong.
He restrained you in the chair as you thrashed against him and cried.
He roughly secured a mouth guard around you to dull your screams before he dragged over a small high tech looking fridge.

"Baby doll, you know I hate this as much as you. But, how else do I get you to respect me, huh?" He said as he opened the fridge and pulled out a needle.

"This'll just make you nice and drowsy for me, love." He said as he gently inserted the needle into your arm.

"It's going to make you feel nice and relaxed, I know how scared and overwhelmed you get, my love." He whispered as you cried softly.

"Your eyes look so beautiful when you cry, my love. It'll all feel so much better soon." Bucky said as he brushed your hair away from your face.
He could see the moment the drugs had entered your system, you stopped crying and your eyes were heavy.
He smiled softly and released you from the restraints, you were far too weak to fight back.
He took the mouth guard off you as tears slowly ran out of your eyes.

"My sweet girl, you know I hate doing this. But, sometimes it's the only way." He said as he picked you up out of the chair.

"Y-You're no better.... Than hydra." You whispered as he looked down at you.

"Keep up the attitude and I'll show you exactly what Hydra used to do." He growled as you fell weakly against his chest.

"I just want to go home." You whispered as Bucky laid you down on the couch and sat beside you.
He moved your head so you were resting on his lap.
His hand went through your hair and you couldn't help but start to fall asleep from his gentle touches.

"You are home, babygirl. How about tomorrow I get some stuff from your old room, like your teddies and blankets. Would you like that, baby? Think you can be a good girl and get a reward?" He asked as you nodded a little.

"Yes please." You whispered, not wanting to fight against him, and you did want some of your old things back anyway.

"Rest, darling. I can see how tired you are." He whispered as you closed your eyes.
To be fair you were only tired because he drugged you.

--

Bucky had left in the morning like usual and he was at the Avengers tower.
Tower was at his desk as he looked through so many security camera's.

"I miss her so much." Tony whispered as Bucky placed his hand on Tony's shoulder.

"I know, but we're going to find her. I promise." Bucky said making Tony nod.