Bucky - Perfect Morning

Bisexual_Badass124

You made your way back to your room, after staying up all night helping Tony, you were looking forward to cuddling up to Bucky and sleeping.

When you opened the door you saw Bucky writhing in his sleep and crying in pain.

You rushed forward and then remembered the few times you got a broken arm from him.

You backed away and took a deep breath.

"Bucky, it's me. Can you hear me, love? Bucky!" You shouted as he jumped up and panted, you still kept your distance from him.

"Baby, it's just me." You whispered as he looked over at you, you noticed how vulnerable he looked.

"Y/N..." He whispered weakly as you rushed forward and hugged him to your chest.

"Shh, I'm here. I'm right here." You whispered as he ran your hand through his hair.

"Y/N..." He whispered through his tears as you hummed softly and played with his hair.

You slowly got him to lay down, you pulled him to lay on your chest and continued playing with his hair.

"That's it, I'm right here." You whispered as he gripped your body hard, afraid to let go.

You kept playing with his hair until Bucky eventually fell asleep, you smiled softly and fell asleep yourself.

--

You woke up in the morning to Bucky bringing in two cups of coffee.

You sat up and smiled and took one of the cups.

"Thank you, love." You said as he sat beside you.

"Thank you for last night." He muttered pressing a kiss to the side of your head.

"I'm always here for you, you know that. Now, I think it's a perfect morning for TV and staying in bed." You said as you kissed him softly.

He chuckled and kissed you back.

"It sounds perfect."