Loki - I Can't Lose You

You eventually found Loki in one of the TVA offices.

"Hey, we have to get going. Mobius wants us to try and get a head start on Sylvie." You said as he stared forward.

"Love? Everything okay?" You asked as he stood up and came forward, he held your face in his hand.

"I love you so much... I can't let you get hurt." He whispered as you looked at him in confusion.

"What's going on, darling?" You asked as he smiled sadly.

"I hope you'll understand some day." He muttered before opening a portal and pushing you straight through it.

You screamed and fell through until you were on the other side.

The portal closed and you looked to see you were in Loki's old room in Asgard.

"What the hell... Loki!" You shouted out but your voice only echoed back to you.

You opened the door and ran down the hallways.

"Loki!" You screamed out, but there was not a soul to be seen.

You kept running until you were at the castle gate, you started walking before you hit some sort of barrier and got thrown back.

You groaned before slowly getting up off the floor, finally realising your husband had you trapped.

"Why..." You whispered as a tear fell from your eye.

--

You laid in Loki's bed, not being able to sleep when you finally heard a noise.

You looked up to see Loki coming through the door. You stood up and hit him on the chest.

"What the hell!?" You shouted at him as he looked at you with guilt in his eyes.

"Love... I can't tell you why I'm doing this, it would put you in danger but I need you to trust me. You'll be safe here, you'll be taken care of." He said as you looked at him with confusion.

"Loki, please I don't understand. We're so close to catching Sylvie!" You said as he reached forward and held your face.

"I know, and I promise I'll finish this mission... But, I can't have you out there in danger." He said before you shoved his hand away from you.

"You can't just lock me away! I have a life with the TVA!" You shouted before he grabbed you and pinned you against the wall making you gasp, he hadn't had a sudden turn like this in a long time.

"I can't lose you, Y/N! I will not lose you!" He shouted with tears in his eyes.

"Just tell me what's going on." You whispered as he looked into your eyes.

"I love you... But I need to keep you safe." He said as you shook your head.

"No, this isn't safety. You're locking me away, Loki please." You begged before he smiled a little.

"Shh, my love. No more pleads or tears, all you need to do is stay here, you'll be safe. I'll create beings that will serve your every need." He said leaning forward to kiss you softly.

"But, I don't want that. I want my life." You muttered looking at him hopelessly.

"I need you to do what I say... Otherwise I'll use other means, love." He said as you looked at him in shock.

"Loki... What happened to us..." You muttered as he looked down and sighed.

"I realised what I could lose, and I'm not taking any chances. Please, don't make this any harder than it needs to be." He whispered leaning in to kiss you again.

"Please, please just be good for me. Please, love." He whispered gently kissing your neck.

"I'll stay." You muttered as he looked at you and smiled.

"Good girl, I love you so much."

AzariSong