Steve - Enchanted

You entered Steve's office and shut the door.

"Okay, Bucky and I seemed to have tracked down the Hydra Agent. He's going to be meeting with one of the leaders in an hour, we can get out there and get him before anyone notices." You said as Steve looked up at you.

He seemed to stare for a moment and you felt an odd tension in your room.

"Steve?" You muttered as he shook his head.

"Um, yeah. Sorry, let's get going." He muttered as he came closer to you.

Suddenly he stopped and looked down at you.

You felt strange and...warm?

Steve reached up and held your cheek, making you look up at him.

You felt like your body was relaxing, like you were being lost in something, you were starting to forget why you'd even come in here.

Steve moved forward and kissed you softly before he picked you up.

It escalated quickly and you wrapped your legs around him as you made our passionately.

He set you down on his desk as you continued kissing, beginning to take his shirt off as he did the same to yours.

"Fuck, Steve. I need you." You whispered as he managed to take your shirt off and began kissing along your neck and to your chest.

He paused for a second and groaned a little when he looked at your necklace.

His hand reached up shakily and grabbed the pendant before ripping the entire necklace off and throwing it to the floor, stomping on it.

You gasped and it was like a haze had lifted. You panted, getting your breath back before Steve looked at you.

"Who gave you that?" He growled as you looked at him in confusion.

"It was a gift from Tony." You said as Steve rubbed his face and got his breath back.

He quickly put his shirt back on and you did the same.

"Steve, what the hell just happened?" You asked, getting off the desk.

"It was that necklace, I don't know what Tony has to do with it but it was some kind of magic. It was obviously to distract us." He explained as you blushed from embarrassment.

"Good thing it didn't last an hour... But how the hell are hydra using magic and more so... We should probably check on Tony." You muttered as you both headed out of the office.

"Let's not talk about that to anyone, okay?" Steve said as you chuckled a little.

"Ah, yeah... Agreed."