Yandere Bucky

You stared at Bucky in shock as he told you the words you never expected to hear from him.

"Buck... You-You love me?" You asked as he looked at you in fear, waiting for the next words you were going to speak.

"I do." He muttered as you sighed.

"Bucky... I'm kind of into girls." You muttered as he looked at you in shock.

"You're gay?" He asked as you chuckled awkwardly.

"Yeah... I am." You muttered before he sighed and sat down.

"I don't know if that hurts more or less." He said as you sat beside him.

"Buck... I love you so much, you're my best friend. But, us together is just something that could never happen." You replied as he smiled a little and hugged you tightly.

"This won't ruin our friendship right?" He asked as you smiled and hugged him back.

"No, of course not. Nothing could ruin it."

--

Months passed and Bucky did his best to meet other girls.

But, in the end no one was like you.

He sat on his couch in his apartment and stared down at your number on his phone.

He groaned and threw his phone on the floor before going to the liquor cabinet.

An hour later he stumbled down the street to your apartment.

He came up to your door and you opened it.

"Buck, are you drunk?" You asked as he stared at you.

He pushed you into the apartment and shoved you against a wall, forcing his lips against yours before you escaped his grip.

"Bucky! Enough!" You screamed as he stared at you.

"No! I need you, I can't have anyone else!" He shouted back, stalking towards you.

"James! Stand down!" You demanded as he stopped and grabbed his head, groaning.

"I don't know what I'm doing... I feel like I'm going crazy." He muttered, shaking his head as you sighed and walked forward.

You took his hands and lead him to sit down on your couch.

"You need to go back to your therapist and talk about all of this." You said making his groan.

"I don't need to go back to her." He growled before he looked at you.

"Why can't I just have you?" He whispered sadly, a part of you felt bad for this but it wasn't like you could control who you loved.

"I know this is hard and we've become even more distant but we have to work through this...you have to work through this." You said as he nodded a little.

"How's it going with that girl?" He asked as you chuckled softly.

"We kind of broke it off. I don't know, she just wasn't my type." You replied as he nodded.

"What if we set each other up?" He suggested, you weren't opposed to the idea.

"Well, I know what you like." You joked making him chuckle softly.

"Maybe this could be a good idea..."

--

Bucky had done surprisingly well when he set you up with someone.

For the first few weeks it went amazing, Bucky had found a girl as well and everything went well.

But, inevitably Bucky wound up at your door drunk again.

You opened it and sighed.

"Bucky, what the hell happened?" You asked as he pushed his way inside.

"It's over with Lyla." He growled as you looked at him sadly.

"I'm sorry, Buck... Well, things with Katy and I aren't going too well either. Maybe we go on a vacation or something. Get out of town." You suggested as he paced up and down before lunging at you and pinning you against the wall again.

"No, no I just need you. I don't give two fucks what you say, I'm having you." He growled as you looked at him in fear. His hand reached up and wrapped around your throat.

"Bucky, stop." You whispered as he smiled and kissed you softly.

"I love you...so fucking much. You'll learn to love me too, okay? You'll learn to like it." He whispered, insanity flashing in his eyes.

"Buck..." You whispered, slowly losing consciousness.

"We'll be happy, okay?"

--

You woke up and groaned softly. 

You looked around see you were in your room...maybe?

Everyhting looked like your room but it was just a little...off.

The door opened and you looked up to see Bucky. 

"What happened?" You muttered as he came forward with a sandwich on a plate. 

"You're at my place. I took everyhting from your old place and put it here. Don't worry they already sold your apartment." He said as your eyes widened. 

"W-What? How long was I out?" You whispered in shock as he sat beside you and placed the plate on your lap. 

"I kept you sedated for a few weeks while I took care of things." He said as you looked into his eyes. 

You didn't see your best friend Bucky anymore...you saw the winter soldier. 

"Bucky... What the hell are you doing?" You whispered in fear as he reached forward and held your face in his hand. 

"I'm getting what I want, Y/N." He whispered, a small smile on his face. 

"You kept me sedated? What the hell is wrong with you? What about my friends, my family?" You asked as he chuckled and let go of your face. 

"They trust me, doll. I told them you broke your leg and I'm taking care of you. I have an entire plan for us, a plan that will keep us happy forever. All you have to do is be happy, okay? You just have to do as I say, that's it." He said as you breathed heavily and just stared at him. 

"Come on, darling. Show me smile." He said as you just continued to stare. 

He slapped you hard across the face before gripping your chin roughly and making you face him. 

"I said show me a fucking smile!" He shouted as you put on a fake smile while tears ran down your face. 

"Yes, perfect. Good girl." He said letting go of your face. 

"Now, eat up and then we'll go through the rules." He said before standing up and walking away, leaving you in stunned silence.