Father Loki

(father loki)
You thought about escaping, you thought about escaping a million times.
But, it wasn't an option.
It was never an option.
He gave you everything you wanted, anything you could ever wish for.
But, freedom.
You weren't completely sure what this place was, but the only person around was you, you'd never seen anyone else.
A giant castle all to yourself, but it got so lonely.
Loki had a life to live, he visited when he could, but you felt like you were going insane from loneliness.
You curled up on the bench on the garden while you watched the flowers blow in the wind.
You felt the energy shift and you knew Loki had returned.
You sat up and looked around until he walked into your view in his usual clothes.

"There you are." He said as he knelt to you and smiled.

"Why do you look so sad, little one?" He asked as you looked at him.

"I'm lonely." You whispered as he looked at you sadly.

"I'm here now, sweetheart. You're not lonely now." He said as you frowned at him.

"Please let me out of here, father. I want to see other people. I don't want to be all alone here anymore." You whispered as tears streamed down your face.

"I've told you this so many times, little one. You can leave here, it's too dangerous. What do you think Odin would do if he found out about you? Do you think he would welcome you? No, my love he would kill you." He replied as you shook your head.

"I don't deserve this." You cried as Loki sighed and stood up.

"How much more can I give you, my love? I've given your everything." He said as you looked up at him in anger.

"You can give me friends! Or a real family!" You screamed as you stood up.
Loki grabbed your wrist roughly to stop you from running.

"Enough! Stop misbehaving, otherwise you know exactly what happens!" He shouted as you stopped moving and cried softly.

"These antics will get you nowhere, Y/N. Go to your room and sleep, and if you disobey me I will take over your mind and put you to sleep. Am I understood?" He threatened as you sniffled and nodded.

"Yes, father." You whispered before walking away from him.
You wanted to disobey him, but you hated when he controlled your mind.
You stormed away and climbed into your bed.
You heard a noise and saw your father in your doorway.

"I know you don't understand any of this, sweetheart. I love you more than you could ever realise." Loki said as you felt his hand run through your hair.

"Can you hug me?" You whispered, still facing away from your father.
He smiled and climbed onto your bed, gently wrapping his arm around you.

"I love you so much, Y/N." He whispered as you closed your eyes.

"I love you too, father."

--

Like usual, you woke up the next morning and Loki was gone.
You sighed and looked out the window.
Suddenly you heard a loud crash and looked up in shock.
You quickly got out of bed and got your coat on before you ventured through the empty castle hallways.
You heard more noises again as you held your coat close to yourself.

"Hello?" You called out as you saw an unfamiliar man appear down the hallway.

"Oh, shoot. I'm sorry, Miss. I thought this weird realm was unoccupied." He said as you froze.

"You shouldn't be here, Sir. My father won't be happy." You muttered as he looked at you in confusion.

"Can you tell me what this place is?" He asked, stepping forward as you stepped back.

"My father made this place to keep me safe. He would kill you if he knew you were here." You muttered as he nodded a little.

"You must have quite a powerful father. Are you in danger? Why does he keep you here?" He asked, you looked at him nervously.

"He's a powerful man, and if people found out that I existed, they would kill me. That's what my father said." You whispered as he nodded.

"Is it your choice to stay here?" He asked, you looked around in suspicion.
Maybe this was a trick.

"No... But that's okay, it's for my safety." You replied, the man looked at you in thought.

"Seems like your father would go to great lengths to protect you. Have you ever been out of this realm?" He continued, you wrapped your arms around yourself and shook your head.

"No... He took me here after I was born and I've never left. I've never even met anyone, you're the first person I've ever seen apart from my father." You admitted as he looked at you in shock.

"So, he's keeping you hostage?" He said as you shook your head, maybe you were in denial.

"No! No he isn't, he does this cause he loves me!" You shouted in defence as he looked at you with sadness.

"Are you sure that's why?" He asked as you looked at him.

"I don't know..." You whispered as he slowly stepped forward.

"I'm Stephen Strange, can you tell me your name?" He asked as you nodded a little.

"My name is Y/N."