Yandere Bucky

He wouldn't admit it but the food and coffee at this diner wasn't that great, if he was honest he had better in Hydra.
But, there was something here that was worth eating terrible food.
It was you...
He could stare at you for hours, you were like an angel walking among humans and no one even blinked an eye.
How could they not see how beautiful you were?
There should be an entire religion around you, just to worship how special and godly you were.

“Hey, Buck! How’s your morning going?” You greeted him as he looked up and smile at you.

“A lot better now that I’ve seen your smile, doll.” He replied making you chuckle softly and blush.
He loved how you looked when he flirted with you, that cute little blush on your cheeks and the way you would giggle.

“You’re too nice to me. Do you want the usual?” You asked as he smiled and nodded.

“That would be lovely, doll.”

Bucky sat in his apartment and thought, whenever he wasn’t at that damn diner he felt like he was going insane.
Whenever he saw you it was like all his problems just washed away, and all that mattered was making you smile.
He sighed as he looked at his reflection, he knew exactly what he needed to do.

--

You groaned as you took out the last of the rubbish out the back of the diner.
Once you had finished you locked the door and went out the back, preparing to walk home.
Suddenly you felt someone grab you by the waist and cover your mouth.

"It's okay, you don't need to be afraid, doll." He whispered, you knew it was Bucky but before you could say anything he uncovered your mouth then quickly covered it with a cloth soaked in chloroform.
He felt your body begining to go limp as he held you securely.

"That's it, that's it, love."

--

Bucky stared down at you where you were laying in his bed, he ran his hand through your hair.

"I'm sorry I had to do this, doll. I promise I'm going to take such good care of you. You'll never need to worry about anything again." He whispered as he noticed your eyes starting to flutter open.

"Easy, babygirl." He whispered as you opened your eyes and looked at him.

"Buck?" You whispered in confusion as your memory slowly began to return.

"Y-You... You kidnapped me." You whispered in fear as he sighed.

"Sweetheart, please don't be afraid of me." He whispered as you felt tears in your eyes.

"Help! Help me!" You screamed before he covered your mouth.

"No! Naughty! You don't scream like that." He growled as you looked at him in fear.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you, Y/N. But, if you continue to disobey me, I will have to hurt you. Do you understand me, sweetheart?" He asked as you looked between his tired eyes and nodded a bit.
He let you go and leaned back a bit, you took the chance to get up and run past him before he growled and grabbed you by your waist.

"I warned you!" He shouted before he threw you onto the ground.

"I'm sorry! Please, please don't kill me!" You shouted in fear as he looked at you sadly.

"Darling, I'm not going to kill you. You're so sweet and caring and so beautiful, I want nothing more than to care for you." He whispered as he knelt down and held your face in his hand.

"You're perfect, you are like a goddess walking around on earth and no one sees it. They make you work at a damn diner when you should be getting spoilt and worshipped. That's what I'm going to do for you, love." He said as you looked up into his eyes.

"But, I have a life I have to get back to. I have friends and someone I'm seeing." You said as he chuckled softly.

"I know you'll miss them, darling. But, this is for the best. They can't see how special you are, only I can." He said as you felt tears in your eyes.

"Don't be scared, my sweet girl. I'm going to take such good care of you."

Ms_steal_yo_mans