Bucky - My Soldier

You sat on the couch reading through some documents on your tablet. Your hand subconsciously going through Bucky's hair who was fast asleep beside you.
You heard him whine softly as you looked beside you to see his face tense in his sleep.

"Sweetheart, it's okay." He whispered running your finger over his forehead.
He jolted awake and was panting as you sat and waited to see what would happen.
He got up and began checking all the windows and doors before he returned to you and stood in front of you.

"All the exits are secure, Ma'am." He said as you smiled softly.

"Thank you, soldier. Why don't we go to sleep?" You asked as he helped you stand up.

"I'll prepare your bed for you, Ma'am." He said before walking away.
At first whenever Bucky went into Soldier mode he was violent, but now when he was in that mode all he wanted to do was serve and obey you.
You walked into your room to see Bucky waiting with your nightgown, you smiled softly and changed into it.

"Come join me, love." You said as he looked at you in shock.

"But I shouldn't..." He whispered as you took his hands.

"I'd love nothing more than to you have you beside me to protect me, soldier." You whispered looking up at him and his face softened a little.
He climbed into the bed and cuddled into your chest, making you smile.

"The only thing you need to do is rest now, soldier."

--

The next afternoon you finally returned from a meeting, something didn't feel quite right.
You opened the door to your apartment and gasped when you saw Tony Stark and Steve Rogers in your apartment talking to Bucky.

"You have two seconds to explain why you have broken into my apartment!" You shouted as you advanced towards them.
Tony pointed his blaster at you as you looked at him in shock.
Bucky quickly ran towards you and put himself in front of you.

"Enough!" Bucky shouted as Tony lowered his weapon.

"Bucky, she's keeping you here against your will and you're going to protect her?" Steve said in disbelief as you stepped out from behind Bucky.

"Can someone please explain why you're in my home accusing me of holding Bucky fucking captive?" You growled at the two Avengers as they looked at you angrily.

"You're an ex Hydra agent, a pretty powerful one." Steve said as you rolled your eyes.

"Yes, I was and I payed for my crimes so now I live a simple life. I rescued Bucky and cared for him when he didn't even know his own name. How dare you come here and accuse me of that!" You shouted at him before Bucky stepped forward.

"Please, no one needs to fight. I live here with Y/N. She isn't forcing me to stay." Bucky said as he looked at his former friend.

"Bucky... I missed you, I searched for you for so long and now I finally have you here. I can't let you go." Steve said as you glared at him.

"Well, he isn't..."

"I was talking to Bucky." Steve interrupted as you saw Bucky's jaw clench in anger.

"Don't speak to her like that, unless you want to lose your head." Bucky threatened as Steve looked at him in shock.

"Bucky... What has she done to you?" Steve asked making you want to grab your gun and shoot him right between the eyes.

"She didn't do anything to me! Hydra did this! The only reason I can even remember my own fucking name or even speak is because of Y/N! She isn't a villain, she's a fucking hero. Now get the fuck out of our house!" Bucky shouted making you look at him in shock.
Steve and Tony faltered for a moment before leaving.

"You know where to find me, Buck." Steve said before they left.
Once they were fully gone, Bucky went over to you and fell to his knees before hugging your waist and resting his head on your stomach.

"I'm sorry... I don't want to leave. Please don't be angry." He whispered making you smile softly.
You ran your hand through his hair.

"Darling, I'm not angry at all. You protected me, and I don't mind if you want to go see Steve. I don't like that he broke in though." You grumbled before Bucky stood up and looked down at you.
You smiled and pulled him forward into a gentle kiss.

"I love you." He whispered before nuzzling into your neck while you wrapped your arms around him.

"I love you too, baby."