Bucky Nsfw

Katmandew

(HAPPY BIRTHDAY GURL)

You sat next to Bucky where he was sketching on the couch, you leant towards him and smiled.

"Can I help you, doll?" He asked, not looking at you as he continued to sketch.

"I was thinking about something." You whispered as you ran your hand up his metal arm.

"And what were you thinking of, baby." He asked as he turned to you and looked into your eyes.

"Well... I wanted to try something, sexually." You whispered as he blushed slightly.

"Can you guys talk about this somewhere else?" You heard Tony say as you looked to see him at the dining table.

"Sorry, didn't see you there." You said chuckling softly before you grabbed Bucky's hand and dragged him up the stairs to your bedroom.
He chuckled softly and looked at you.

"Bit desperate aren't you?" He asked leaning in to kiss you.

"Don't you want to hear my proposal?" You asked as you looked up at him and smirked.

"I would love to." He replied as you leant up and kisses him again.

"I was thinking... Maybe you could use your metal fingers." You whispered, biting your lip as his ever widened.

"You really want that? What if I hurt you?" He asked as you smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"You won't hurt me, baby. I know you don't like your metal arm, but I love it... And I've imagined how cold and good it would feel inside me." You whispered as you leant up and started to kiss his neck.
He blushed and stuttered as you chuckled and looked at him.

"Are you sure?" He asked as you nodded.

"I'll give you a blow job after." You said as he blushed even more.

"Okay, yeah. On the bed." He said as you chuckled and pulled him towards the bed.
He sat against the bed head as you crawled to him and kissed him passionately.

"Sit with your back to me, baby." He instructed as you nodded and sat between his legs with your back resting against his chest.
He moved your hair our of your way and kissed your neck softly as he held your throat with his human hand and ran his metal hand up your thigh.
You leaned back against his shoulder and bit your lip.
His hand trailed up to your stomach and then down to your waist band.

"I love you so much." Bucky whispered as you felt his cold metal arm go underneath your panties.

"Fuck... I love you too." You muttered before you gasped when you felt a cold finger against your clit.
You reached down and grabbed his metal wrist and moaned.

"Oh, God. That feels good." You whispered as he kissed along your neck and pushed two fingers into your vagina.
You moaned as how easily they slid in, you weren't going to lie but you loved the cold against your skin.

"Do you really like my metal arm?" He whispered as you bit your lip and closed your eyes, relaxing against Bucky.

"Yes, it's a part of you and I love every single part of you." You whispered going to kiss him before he curled his fingers inside of you making you gasp and arch your back.
Bucky chuckled softly and picked up the pace as you gripped onto his thigh and tried to stop your body from shaking.
While he was fingering you he pressed his cold palm against your clit, the friction making you moan and arch your back again.

"Yes, fuck... Don't stop." You cried out as Bucky continued to kiss your shoulders and gripped your throat.

"That's it, baby. You gonna cum on my metal hand, love? Is that how much of a slut you are?" Bucky growled into your ear as you gasped and climaxed around his fingers.
You gripped his metal arm to keep it in place as you climaxed and cried out in pleasure.
You collapsed against his body as you panted, Bucky slowly getting your underwear back in place.

"Everything you hoped for?" Bucky asked as you chuckled softly.

"And so much more."