Bucky - Here For You

(self Harm)
You sat on your bed with Bucky gently cleaning the wound on your left arm.

"I'm sorry... Are you mad at me?" You whispered as he looked at your tear stained face.

"No, doll. You're struggling, why would I be angry at you for that?" He replied as he bandaged your arm up.

"But, we need to work through this. Your life isn't what it used to be like, you're safe now. But, I understand it's hard to get out of routine. Especially when it's something that makes you feel better for a little bit." He muttered as you looked at him sadly. He smiled and held your face in his hand and kissed your forehead.

"We're going to get through this, baby. I need to get rid of anything sharp in here and I'm going to have Friday to keep an eye on you from now on. Now, can you go around and collect any sharp things you have? And please collect every single one, doll. Because I will check." He said sternly as you nodded a little.

He knew being a bit more stern would help you react better.

You got up and went around your room and bathroom collecting anything sharp.

You came back to Bucky and handed them to him in a bag.

"Thank you, sweetheart." He muttered taking them from you.

"I'm sorry you have to do this." You whispered as he stood up and wrapped his arms around you.

"Shh, it's okay. I love you, Y/N. I will do anything for you, you know that. You don't have to do this alone, okay?" He whispered as you cuddled into him and nodded.

"Okay."