Wanda - Forget Me Not

IntrovertedIguana

Wanda couldn't help it, she knew she was dangerous for you and that having you by her side only meant danger.
But, she couldn't help to watch over you, make sure she always knew you were safe.
Maybe it was getting out of hand, she knew you would be dating again after everything but the jealously always got the better of her.
Everytime someone dated you she erased their memories, but she could see it was weighing on you.
You were wondering why no one loved you anymore.
One night you sat watching tv before you heard a noise and quickly looked behind to see Wanda.
You jumped up and backed away.

"What are you doing here..." You whispered, her face filled with sadness.

"You're not worthless, or unloveable. All of this is because of me... Not you." She whispered as you looked at her with confusion.

"What are you talking about? You shouldn't be here, Wanda, you know what could happen." You whispered as she slowly came forward.

"I kept an eye on you I got jealous and anytime you dated anyone I erased their memory." She admitted as you looked at her in shock.

"What..." You whispered in disbelief as you felt tears in your eyes.
She stepped closer and placed her hand on your cheek.

"I'm sorry, it was wrong of me and I let my jealousy get the better of me." She whispered as a tear ran down your face.

"That's not for you to decide, Wanda." You growled softly as she nodded and took away her hand.

"I know, I know, love. That's why I'm here, I want to make it all right." She replied as you continued to cry and stare at her.

"I'm going to erase both of our memories, that way I won't be jealous and you won't have the heartache." She said making you look at her in shock.

"No! That won't make this better! You can't just keep erasing memories, Wanda! I'm not your fucking puppet, I'm a person!" You shouted before she lunged forward and kissed you.
You kissed back and held onto her before she pulled away.

"I love you so much and it hurts that we can't be together and I'm sorry that I have to do this." She whispered as you looker at her with desperation in your eyes.

"No... Wanda, please don't do this." You begged as she smiled softly.

"I love you, Y/N. Maybe in another life, right?" She whispered as you felt tears run down your face.

"No!" You screamed before everything went dark.