Bucky - Rescue

(Bucky pov)
It was 3am in the morning when my phone rang, waking me up from a deep slumber.
I groaned and picked up my phone seeing it was a number I didn't recognise. I sighed and answered it.

"Bucky, oh thank God. I need help, Bucky please." I heard a voice cry out as it snapped for me and I realised who it was.

"Y/N? Shit, doll are you okay?" I asked, suddenly completely awake.
I didn't even think, I just started getting dressed.

"I'm alone and it's dark and I'm scared... Please, come get me. I'm so sorry I didn't know who else to call." You whispered as I got my shoes on and grabbed the keys to my motorbike.

"It's okay, love. Share your location on your phone and I'll come get you." I replied, rushing out of the door.
You shared your location and I knew exactly where to go, thankfully it wasn't too far away.

"Okay, I know where you are. Stay on the phone okay?"

After a few minutes I finally made it to the alleyway where you were.
I took my helmet off and quickly ran to you.
I noticed that you only had a ripped up cardigan covering your top half I saw your bra discarded behind you and a million thoughts ran through my head.
You ran up to me and hug me tightly as I wrapped my arms around you tightly.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm here." I whispered as you cried.
I pulled away and took my coat off to wrap around you.

"Let's get you somewhere safe, okay?" I whispered, bringing you out of the alleyway.
I helped you put my helmet on before we got back onto my bike.
You hugged yourself closely to me as we rode but to my apartment.
We finally made it back to my apartment and we stayed silent until we were inside.

"Can I have a shower?" You asked as I smiled.

"Of course, I'll get some clothes for you to change into." I said as I went into my bedroom and managed to find a clean shirt and pants.
I came back and gave them to you.

"I'll wait out here for you, doll."

--

After a few minutes you returned in my clothing, making me smile softly.

"Come sit down." I said as I sat on the couch and you sat beside me.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I whispered as you looked at me.

"It was Jay... we went out for dinner and then drinks, he got too drunk and I just wanted to go home but he was being so forceful. He ripped off my shirt and kept kissing me no matter how much I said no. He finally stopped and he kept saying he felt so guilty so he ran away and left me there alone and half naked." You whispered as I watched you start to tear up.
I slowly reached forward and held your hand.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N. Nothing excuses what he did." I replied as you nodded. You slowly shuffled forward and cuddled into me making me smile softly.
I wrapped my arms around you tightly as you cried.

"It's okay, I've got you, doll."

Ms_steal_yo_mans