Tony / Reliable

Y4z4ka

You sat on the floor of your bedroom, just at the end of your bed.
You had your blanket clutched to you chest as you did your best to control your breathing.
You were trying your best to not cry, but you mainly just felt afraid and alone.
You wanted someone with you, but you didn't want to bother anyone.
As if on que your door opened and you looked up in shock seeing Tony. He quickly rushed forward and knelt in front of you.

"Hey, it's okay, babygirl. Friday called me here. Stay right here, darling. I'll get what you need." He said as you nodded a little.
He ran to your cupboard and saw a small box that he had put together for you.
Inside for a soft blanket, a stress ball and one of his shirts.
He came back over and wrapped the blanket around your shoulders before giving you the ball and his shirt.
You instantly buried your face in his shirt and controlled your breathing.

"That's it, darling." He whispered as he positioned himself beside you.
You leant on his shoulder and let him wrap an arm around you.

"Was it a bad dream?" He asked as you shook your head.

"No... I don't know what happened. Maybe something caused it without me realising." You whispered as he pressed a kiss to your forehead.

"That's okay, that happens sometimes." He whispered as you closed your eyes and relaxed.

"Whenever it happens I'm always here, no matter what." He said as you smiled and nodded softly.

"Thank you, Tony." You whispered as he held you tighter.

"I'm always here for you, babygirl."