Evil Bucky / Detached

Steve was on a small mission with Tony, ever since he'd found out his friend Bucky was alive he hadn't stopped searching.
Tony had access to nearly every single public security camera in America and they had set it to alert them when someone matching Bucky Barnes came up.
After 10 months they finally got something, so Tony and Steve were searching a small country town.

"I can't imagine he lives out here, maybe he just passed through." Tony suggested as Steve sighed and nodded.

"I know but it's the only lead we have." He replied before someone came rushing around the corner and ran into him.
The person fell to the ground and Steve looked down in shock.

"Oh god! I'm so sorry, ma'am." He said as he knelt down and looked at your face.
His eyes widened as you stared at him.

"Miss, are you okay?" He asked noticing you were covered in bruising, blood and wounds.

"Please, please help me." You whispered as he nodded and helped you off the floor.

"It's alright, we can help you." He said as you looked around nervously.

"I-If you can just drive like an hour away and drop me off somewhere, please." You hurried out as he steadied you.

"Hey, it's okay. Just take a breath, I promise we'll help you. Can you tell me what happened?" He asked as you began to cry.

"Please, you have to just get me out of here. He'll find me." You cried out as he look at you sadly.

"Do you want me to call the police?" Tony asked as you shook your head.

"No, no please they won't help, he'll kill all of them." You replied as Steve looked at you with worry.

"Who are you talking about?" He asked calmly as you look around nervously.

"My Master." You said as he looked at you in confusion.

"Y/N!" You heard a voice scream in anger as you froze.
You grabbed onto the blonde strangers arm.

"Please, please, please don't let him take me." You cried out as you saw the blonde man look at your master in shock.

"Bucky?" He questioned as Bucky chuckled.

"Well, look at that. Didn't expect to see you here, Steve. But, I would advice you to get your hands off my property right now." He growled stalking forward.
You felt someone grabbed you and saw that Tony had grabbed you and put you behind him as he summoned his iron glove.

"You're... Tony Stark." You whispered as he kept you behind him.

"Yeah, you bumped into the right people." He said before sending a blast towards Bucky.
He quickly dodged it and looked at you.

"You're in big fucking trouble, darling." He growled as you hid behind Tony even more.

"Bucky, I don't know what's going on, but we can help you." Steve said as Bucky chuckled, the cold violent chuckle that always made your skin crawl.

"The way you can help me is getting away from what's mine. She's been quite the naughty girl running away from me." He growled as Steve looked at me then to Bucky.

"Can't you see how afraid she is? She's covered in bruises and blood, Bucky. None of this is right, if you come with us both of you will be safe." Steve said as Bucky smiled.

"I suppose you're right, Steve." He said with a smug look on his face.

"Tony, he's about to strike." You whispered, Bucky was about to run at Steve before Tony sent a blast as him and knocked him out.
You gasped and backed away a bit.