Bucky - Secrets

NSFW CONTENT AHEAD
You were in the shower while Bucky sat on your shared bed.
He stared at your phone and was deep in thought.
You were always on your phone, what was so important?
Were you cheating on him?
He groaned, picking up your phone and unlocking it.
He went into messages and saw no one he didn't know, then he went to other socials and saw nothing else.
He eventually clicked on the search engine app and his eyes widened when he saw a website where people shared stories.
He went into the ones you had liked and saw the titles, almost having a heart attack.
He decided to go into one and started reading into it. He couldn't believe how kinky and freaky it was, he didn't know you were into any of it.
He heard the shower turn off and quickly turned your phone off and put it back where he found it.

--

Bucky didn't think about what he'd seen for a few days until you had gotten into a small argument with him, over something small and insignificant.

"I just don't know how much your lying about!" Bucky shouted at you as you looked at him in confusion.

"Bucky I haven't lied to you." You replied as he groaned.

"Do you not like when we have sex?" He asked out of the blue, only making you more confused.

"What? Of course I like when we have sex. Where is this coming from?" You asked as he sighed and tried his best to calm down.

"I know it's wrong... But, I went through your phone. You're always on it and I got paranoid that you were cheating on me. Then I saw all the stories you read... Is our sex too vanilla? You should've just talked to me." He said as your face began to blush from embarrassment.

"Oh god... I didn't tell you because of was embarrassed and I didn't know if all that stuff would trigger you." You admitted as he sighed a little.
In the end the only reason you'd kept this from him was because you were thinking about his triggers.
He stepped forward a little and held your cheek.

"Doll, I love when we're intimate or make love. But, if you just needed a damn good fuck you should've told me." He said chuckling softly making you laugh and shake your head.

"You're right, I should've been honest." You whispered as Bucky got a wicked smile on his face.

"I read through some of those stories." He whispered as he reached up and wrapped his hand around your throat.

"And I think you need to be punished for keeping things from me." He growled lowly as you looked at him in shock.

"Do you agree, love?" He asked as you nodded, he chuckled.

"Use your words and address me correctly." He demanded as you looked at him and felt a shiver of excitement run through your body.

"Yes, sir." You replied making him smile.

"Good girl, you're not completely useless."