Bucky - Stitching

AshorRaven
(trigger warning self harm)
You laid in your bed staring at the blank wall.

You hated this, more than anything. Why did it have to be like this?

You grabbed your pillow and threw it at the wall before you went to your bathroom, bracing yourself on the vanity as you tried to not cry.

"Just fucking do it, you know you deserve it." You growled as you began to take the blade out of your razor.

Your hands shook as you stared at yourself in the mirror.

"You deserve it." You grumbled as you began running the blade up the inside of your arm.

You began crying as you shook even more.

Suddenly arms grabbed you from behind as you screamed and tried to break free.

"Y/N! It's me! It's me!" You heard Bucky shout as you cried and stopped struggling.

"Let me go..." You whispered as Bucky sat you on the bed and grabbed a bath towel and wrapped it around your arm.

"Fucking hell, doll." Bucky muttered as you cried softly.

"Stop helping me." You grumbled as he kept your still.

He picked you up and you cried weakly.

"I don't deserve to be saved." You whispered through your tears as Bucky carried you into the elevator.

"Shh, it's okay. We'll get you all fixed up, okay?" He whispered as you nodded a little.

"Please, don't hate me." You muttered as he looked down at you sadly.

"I could never hate you, Y/N." He replied before the elevator doors opened and he rushed to the infirmary.

He laid you on a bed and rushed around grabbing the supplies he needed.

Bucky had sewn up enough wounds to know what he was doing.

He also knew you wouldn't want anyone else to see you like this.

He took the towel off your arm and began treating the wound.

"It's okay, Y/N. You're safe." He whispered as he began stitching up the wound.

He tried to be as gentle as possible but after all he was causing even more pain.

"Did you take your medicine this morning?" He asked, finishing up on the last few stitches.

"I don't want to take that stupid stuff... I'm an Avenger, I shouldn't have to." You muttered as Bucky began wrapping bandages around your arm.

"I know, doll. But, we've all got our issues. A lot of us have to take medicine too, you aren't any less because of it." Bucky reassured you as you smiled a little.

"All of this... It's just so hard. Everything...everything I did in the past and trying to make up for it now." You muttered, Bucky finally finishing up with treating your wound.

He ran his finger over the bandages before looking at you.

"Y/N, how many times have you told me that what happened to me in Hydra wasn't my fault? It's the same situation, doll. What you did wasn't your fault, and deep down you know that." He whispered, reaching up to brush your hair away from your face.

"Can you sleep in my bed with me tonight?" You whispered making him smile softly.

"Of course I can, doll."