Venom 🔞

(NSFW!)
You woke up feeling Venom squeeze your chest, you woke up in shock to see him staring down at you.

"Wake up!" He shouted as you groaned.

"Vee! I was having a great dream! Why'd you wake me?" You muttered as he continued to stare at you.

"I'm hungry. What were you dreaming about?" He asked as you covered your face.

"I was having a sex dream..." You muttered in embarrassment.

"Is that why your heart is beating so fast?" He asked as you groaned and nodded.

"Who was it!" He demanded, only making you even more embarrassed.

"It was just some celebrity calm down." You muttered, finally converting your face.

"What can they give you that I can't!?" Vee asked he genuinely seemed angry.

"Come on, Vee. I'm just a bit pent up, okay? I haven't exactly been able to have sex since all this happened." You replied, looking at him.

"I've seen you watch porn I know how humans pleasure each other." He said making you laugh in embarrassment.

"Well, porn isn't the best way to learn about sex, Vee." You replied as he moved his face closer to yours.

"Then let me see inside your mind and I'll know what you like." He suggested as you sighed.

"Vee, I know you've seen everything inside my mind, why are you asking?" You replied.

"Humans believe in consent so I wanted to believe in it too so you feel comfortable. Will you let me help you, Y/N?" He asked as you looked at him.
This seemed wrong, but you had thought about it before. You hadn't had sex in a long time and you hadn't been able to touch yourself properly with Venom around.

"I know everything about your body, Y/N. I can help." He continued as you bit your lip.

"Okay... We can try." You whispered as he smiled widely.
He helped you lay back completely before you felt his tendril run up your leg.

"Don't be nervous, Y/N. I can help." He whispered as you felt pressure on your panties.
You bit your lip and covered your eyes.

"I'm having sex with an alien of course I'm going to be nervous!" You replied making Venom chuckle softly.
You felt the cool air on your pussy as your face heated up with a blush.

"Just relax, little human." Venom whispered as you gasped feeling a sucking sensation on your clit.

"Fuck! Holy shit!" You gasped as you arched your back.
You gripped the sheets as you moaned loudly.

"Oh my god..." You whispered as you heard Venom chuckle again.

"I thought you might like that." He whispered as you covered your mouth.

"Oh... Venom, please, please fuck me!" You shouted like a shameless needy hooker.
You felt one of his tendrils starting to entire you making you bite your lip in pleasure.

"Make it bigger... Fuck please!" You demanded hearing Venom chuckle again.

"Greedy little human, aren't you?" He growled as you felt him grow into of you while he played with your clit.

"Oh, fuck. That's it..." You whispered as your body began to rock against him.
You felt him begining to completely cover your body, making you feel completely secure, safe but also pleasured.

"So beautiful." Venom whispered as you completely lost yourself.

"Yes, yes, yes!" You shouted as you saw Venom's face above you.
He was drunk on watching your face twist in pleasure, he leaned closer and his tongue entered your mouth as you moaned.
You could feel yourself getting closer, and you knew Venom would know as well.
Before you knew it you felt a huge wave of pleasure and everything went dark and you collapsed.

--

You felt completely warm as you slowly began to wake up again.

"Fuck... What happened?" You muttered as you felt Venom's tounge lick your cheek.

"You made a very nice sound and then fell asleep from my pleasure." He said as you chuckled.

"Well... I can tick that off my bucket list I guess. But, still, thank you, Vee. That really helped..." You muttered as he smiled.

"Youre welcome, my little human."