Steve - Fluff

(random short one cause it's been a crappy day)

You stood on the roof gripping the rail as you closed your eyes and whispered to yourself.

You were trying your hardest to calm down. After a press meeting went a little rough, you had started to lose control again.

It wasn't a secret the public didn't like you, you were a hydra agent with a high amount of kills and now you were an avengers.

People didn't exactly like that.

Steve came up to the roof and came up behind you, rubbing your back.

"Hey, love." He whispered as you sighed and hugged him tightly and began to cry.

He played with your hair as you cried.

"Oh, darling... It's okay, we've all had those moments, okay?" Steve said as you gripped onto him.

"They fucking hate me! I'm just a monster!" You shouted as Steve sighed and pulled away a little to wipe your eyes.

"Why can't I just deal with this like a normal person... Why do I always have to act like a child?" You grumbled in annoyance as Steve smiled and held your face.

"Because you were raised in Hydra, they didn't exactly teach you how to deal with your emotions." He said as you chuckled a little.

"Why do you always have to make so much sense of everything?" You muttered as he laughed and kissed your forehead.

"They don't see what really happens, Y/N. All they see is a villain who's suddenly a hero. But, you're not a villain, okay? You never were." He whispered as you smiled and hugged him again.

"Can we just stay on the roof for a bit?" You whispered as he continued to play with your hair.

"Of course we can."