Avengers - Here For You

AshorRaven

(trigger warning, mentions of self harm and suicide)

The team had always known you struggled with mental illness, they just didn't know the extent.

Bucky was sitting down eating breakfast, a pile of mail in front of him.

He knew none of it would be for him but still went through it.

He found one addresses to you, it was a strange looking package.

He shook it, hearing it rattle before he looked around and opened it.

His eyes widened when a polaroid of you dropped out, it was you covered in cuts, all the way up your arms and a red marker wrote the words 'Do it properly this time.'

He pulled out a bottle of pills and his jaw tensed.

The thought of someone threatening you like this made his skin crawl, he wanted to kill them.

But, he wouldn't.

"Friday, can you get Steve down here." He said as he stared down at it.

Steven came downstairs after a few minutes and he stared at shcok when he saw what Bucky was holding.

"Is that Y/N?" He asked in fear as Bucky nodded.

"Someone sent this picture with a bottle of pills saying do it properly this time." He muttered showing the letter to Steve.

"We'll have to talk to Y/N about this." Steve said as Bucky looked at him.

"This would break her, we have to just throw it out." Bucky argued making Steve sigh.

"No, I want to be truthful with her and I want her to know that we're here for her no matter what she's going through." Steve replied, he did have a good point.

"Yeah... Okay, let's talk to her."

--

You sat in the living room with Steve and Bucky in front of you.

"Is everything okay?" You asked, you were nervous of what they wanted to talk about.

"Bucky was looking through mail when he found something for you. Something...pretty threatening." Steve muttered handing you the note and pills, he didn't hand you the photo just yet.

"Do you know who this is from?" Bucky asked as you nodded a little.

"It's my ex..." You whispered making them nod.

"He also sent a photo of you... But, I don't think you should see it." Steve said as you looked at him.

"I think I know what photo it is anyway, he used to blackmail me with it." You muttered sadly, Bucky got up and sat beside you.

"Are you still struggling with this?" He asked, holding onto your hand.

"Yes... Sometimes." You muttered, not looking at him.

"We're here for you, Y/N. You're apart of this team." Steve said making you smile a little.

"No matter what it is, you can always come to any of us." Bucky said as he hugged you tightly.

You smiled and hugged him back.

"I was scared you wouldn't understand." You whispered as Bucky rubbed your back.

"Doll, we are all fucked up here. Of course we'll understand. You're in good company." Bucky said with a chuckle as you pulled away and smiled.

"Thank you... Both of you."