Bucky / Play Nicely

(tw it's kinda creepy. Evil Steve. Your hydra name is Dove)

"Ow! That fucking hurts!" you shouted as the winter soldier looked at you angrily while he was stitching up a cut on your hand.

"Well, maybe if you stop fucking moving it won't hurt." He growled as you kept your mouth shut.

"Maybe if you hadn't fucked up the mission I wouldn't have got hurt." You growled as he pressed his thumb into the wound making you scream.

"Stop!" You screamed before he went back to stitching it up.

"That's what I thought." He growled in response as I turned away from him and kept quiet.

"I would hope you two weren't fighting again." You heard a voice say as you looked up to see Captain Hydra, aka Steve Rogers.

"No, sir." You and Bucky both said as he chuckle softly.

"Good, because you two are my best soldiers. I don't need you trying to kill each other. Now what do we do when we've had a fight?" Steve said as you glared at Bucky.

"We weren't even fighting." You grumbled as Steve looked at you.

"Now, my sweet girl. You know I don't like when you tell fibs." He said as you looked at Bucky.

"Let's just get this over and done with." You grumbled to Bucky who sighed.

This was the routine, Steve was sick and twisted in so many ways.

You leaned froward and quickly pecked Bucky on the lips, before backing away.

"Good girl, good boy always being so good." Steve said as you kept your eyes away from him.

Steve liked to treat you and Bucky like you were his kids in a very twisted way.

"Head back to your room and rest, sweethearts." Steve said as you stood up and walked out with Bucky.

Steve walked behind you both as you kept your eyes down.

Once you finally reached your cell you stepped inside and crawled into your bed.

Steve smiled and kissed your forehead before doing the same to Bucky and leaving.

"Do you think this is better?" You whispered as Bucky looked at you in confusion.

"What do you mean?" He asked as you cuddled the blanket close to your chest.

"Him treating us like this, is it better than how the other agents get treated? Or would you rather just get beaten." You whispered as Bucky looked at you sadly.

"Don't think about those things, Dove." He replied softly as you nodded a little.

"I'm sorry." You whispered as Bucky continued to stare at you.

He always knew exactly what you were feeling, and right now he knew you wouldn't stop thinking things over in your mind.

"Come here." He whispered, lifting his blanket up.

You quickly got up and shuffled over to Bucky and cuddled into his arms.

"Don't think, doll. Just focus on me." Bucky whispered as you nodded and closed your eyes.

Bucky was good at naming sure you didn't think, something about him made you fall asleep instantly.

--

You woke up about an hour later feeling cold metal around your wrists.

"Soldier?" You called out weakly.